PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 08:07:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

March Madness

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Anyone following the tournament? I picked Illinois to win it all although I know a certain someone who is pulling for LSU. ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Janadra

Aftermath

Both Mikes of "Mike and Mike" of ESPN Radio (Whoever listens to that) picked Illinois to win the chapionship.
If you would like to see their tourney sheets(They call them the Sheet of Integrity),as well as their contest winners who got to play against them, go here:
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/group?groupID=50329

Homer

Sorry Bree, the Tigers didn't last long. :'(

Jeffer

Neither did the Lobos...  Yep... on to baseball.

Go Isotopes!

Homer

Nervy

Quote from: Janadra on March 17, 2005, 05:11:34 PM
LOUISVILLE Babbbeeee!  (My alma mater.)
Even tho I live in Louisville....it's Kentucky all the way.....GO BIG BLUE!

Notquitecherry

Snarechick

Pulling for my boys in green at Michigan State, but we have this nice tendency to buckly under any pressure it seems.  I think Illinois has a strong chance at making the tourney run, but I'm not confident that they will.  Time will tell.

As for baseball....we don't talk about that sport in Michigan- the Tigers are more like slow kittens.  There's always the Lions....oh wait.....hockey?  Dang it.

RocknRollGirl

It is OK Homer, because it does not matter to me whether LSU win's or not, I will always be the # 1 LSU Tiger Fan.  Purple and Gold will runs through and through my vein's always.  It is GEAUX LSU TIGERS ALL THE WAY TO ME......FOREVER!!  I will never leave down the University that I go to for NO reason and I come from a family of over 100 of LSU alumni.  I am Proud to be a LSU Tiger and I always will be.  I stick with the LSU Tigers through think and thin and darn proud of them.

GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!!!

Bree

CindyLouWho

WV MOUNTAINEERS !!   :D 

(hope i'm doing this right, still learning how to post here & trying to figure out how to do the pics & sigs..lol)

Ender

Illinois over Kentucky

Go Fightin' Illini

RocknRollGirl

Everyone knows that I am the Number 1 LSU fan, but I did live in Illinois when I father was in the Air Force stationed at Scott AFB, so GEAUX ILLINOIS GEAUX!!.
Bree

PS: Can anyone tell me how I can put color to a word.  I was trying to make LSU in purple, bold and 14pt font, but the color will not stay when I post it, but the bold and font did.  Thanks

Snarechick

FINALLY....we've beaten Duke. :o 

Go STATE!! O0

Janadra

What a dream it would be to have Louisville whoop up KY in the final.

Snarechick

Looks like Lousiville won't be seeing Kentucky this year ;)

GO STATE!!!!!

Janadra

Hehe...well as long as the Cards are in, I'm good.   ;D

Snarechick

Anyone keeping up with the women's tournament?

Good luck to our girls in green!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview