PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:11:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reporting question

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Just wondering if some1 knows what this means.
     This player came into a room earlier and started spewing all kinds of hate to everyone in the chat room. I'm sure I'm not the only one in the room who reported him / her. I've only once before reported someone for stalking me basically but got an email from EA Sports a little while ago on this report.
     It just thanked me for reporting a harrassing player and helping to keep pogo a clean and friendly place...blah blah blah. It then said my petition was approved to a level 1 status. This is my question. What is a level 1 status? Just curious. Thx

Janadra

It just means that it has reached the proper "inbox" so to speak, generating the automated email response that you received.

Adacia

Awwww man....that's all that means. Well thx for the quick responses. I was hoping a level 1 status meant they flogged that player within an inch of their account lmao. ::)

smiles29

they also ban u for cussing in a censored room if someone takes offense to it.  my brother from another mother has a regular pogo account and got banned for 3 days just for saying the word a$$.  go figure.

DafoeGirl

Quote from: smiles29 on March 17, 2005, 09:57:22 AM
they also ban u for cussing in a censored room if someone takes offense to it. my brother from another mother has a regular pogo account and got banned for 3 days just for saying the word a$$. go figure.

I got banned for 3 days once because someone was harassing me for chatting with another person.  They said stuff like we were stupid and being juvenile.  I told them to just go to another room if they didn't like it.  They started cussing me and I said "Go take a hike."  And I got banned!  Who knows why Pogo bans who they do?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview