PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:51:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Idea, and Soon to come Poker features?

Started by ChopsPool,

Previous topic - Next topic

ChopsPool

I think there should be more programs.. Like the 3-Point Showdown idea I came with... Auto shoot in like the Quickshot Hoops... Auto aimed in... Poker one is coming soon I think to PogoPal I cant wait, What features will be int it!

Homer

There is an auto for quick shot hoops. It's called quickshot quench. A couple guys tried to make an auto for the 3 point game but have issues that are unresolved with it. The poker auto is going to be for the video poker jacks or better.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ChopsPool

I know about the Quickshot Quench i was jus sayin to make a 3-point showdown one "LIKE" quickshot with auto aim-!

Element

the last i heard with that was peoples connection speed (some are faster and some are slower) and if it ever got hung up it would throw the whole thing off, even if it got stuck half a second it would still make the auto miss

ChopsPool

Homer

Quote from: ChopsPool on March 07, 2004, 05:57:28 AM
I know about the Quickshot Quench i was jus sayin to make a 3-point showdown one "LIKE" quickshot with auto aim-!

As I said they have been unable to resolve the issues with making an auto for it. If it is going to be an auto it obviously would be an auto aim. You wouldn't expect it to auto miss. Would you?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ChopsPool

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview