Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Poppit out TODAY

Started by Joylaine,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joylaine

I downloaded the new Poppit out today and yes it does work with a bit of fighting, but
it does not register the tokens.. Maybe about 75-100 per.  Is anyone else's working?
My sisters is doing the same thing.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Joylaine

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

truckers41

hello...where  can  i find  the  new  popit  to  download..thank you

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

truckers41

thank you  HOMER     it  is  working  just  fine

Kino

I just tried the new Thunderpoppit II and I played 14 games it was REAL  fast, I didn't even know I played 14 until I checked the high score list and my name was on EVERY single spot except 1.   Whats up with this?? is this not going to be a dead giveaway??  I closed out the room and left but I bet they are all saying something about it now LOL!

Oh also, yes it wasn't registering my bonus tokens, I will wait and re-download later.

truckers41

yes  it  is  not  adding  the  bonus  tokens...thank  you

Shannon

I tried the new poppit today and not able to get it to work. I get the messages that Error creating window device and Canvas does not allow.  I have windows Me,  Java Vm and resolution is set at  true color 24 bit. I am not very comput smart and would appreciate any help.  Thank you.  Shannon :-[

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

daki

so if we are running ME  Thunderpoppit wont work?   i have tired everything also   it comes up  but the start buttoned isnt highlighted   am I doing something wrong? :'(

slotlosser007

why can't i get the bonus tokens, even thought i slide the botton all the way to the right?

BadgeHelpOscar

If you are running ME/98, thunder will not work, neither will a lot of the software that kicks ass today.

orion42

when the fix comes out for the tokens we will be able to delete it and download it and it will know we own it again?

slotlosser007

oscar, are you guys still working on the fix for the bonus tokens?   ;D

Motley

I just played 10 games of Poppit without using the auto and I didn't get credit for any of my bonus tokens or jp spins (only credit for the ones I popped), so on my end it isn't the auto, it's Pogo.  Two new games in one day must of caused a major hitch in their git-along. 

BadgeHelpOscar

Thank god there is a voice of reason out there....thank you Motley.

PEOPLE:

Please do not do the following with the "BONUS TOKEN" crap:

email me 68 times about, PM me over and over again, or try to IM me.

snatcher

is thunder gonna be fixxed to work on sun java any time soon

BadgeHelpOscar

Oh crap! Did we forget to make it compatible for 80% of our customers?!?!?

Oh rats, guess I should go back to the old drawing board. I knew I should have downloaded Sun on some of these computers....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview