This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tips for personal challenge

Started by Iceman007,

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceman007

If you  have a personal challenge to get still for the current week's game badge.If you don't want to play the game twice when the personal challenge comes up on the homepage set it for one of this week's game challenges.Go into a room and play and you can get both personal and current week's badges all in same game.Hope this helps for anyone out there.

LadyMystik

Don't forget, though: You have to activate the personal challenge BEFORE the regular challenges come up. There is a certain time, but I don't remember what it is (and, dangit, I missed the chance this week).

But, GREAT tip, and thanks for the reminder!!!  O0 O0 O0

Iceman007

mine comes up around 9:30am if that helps.has to be activated before 10am .all times e.s.t.

gmc99ss

Iceman007

ooops,srry barb.guess i should have used search button

Cretick

I'm not positive myself, but from what I've heard about this little trick, there's a certain time frame in which you can select a personal challenge but the week's challenges aren't "activated" yet... since you can see what the next week's challenges will be on the badge central page, you can select one of those two games as your personal during that short time frame, and work on two badges simultaneously (ie Two chess badges this week).

LadyMystik

Quote from: Cretick on March 25, 2005, 04:28:07 PM
I'm not positive myself, but from what I've heard about this little trick, there's a certain time frame in which you can select a personal challenge but the week's challenges aren't "activated" yet... since you can see what the next week's challenges will be on the badge central page, you can select one of those two games as your personal during that short time frame, and work on two badges simultaneously (ie Two chess badges this week).

Just to confirm, you are absolutely right.  O0

Ender

Quote from: Cretick on March 25, 2005, 04:28:07 PM

Try it arround 3am O0

homelessdog

Betty Boop

im in arizona and its 7 am when you can pick the personal challenge here....weekly challenges start at 8 am

Iceman007

Your right my brain knows what I'm talking about,but my fingers don't lol.

benji

personal starts at 9am est
week challenges start at 10 am est

punkandslim

If I am understanding correctly, you are saying that we can work towards 2 badges at once.  However I am getting the message (when I try this) that I have to complete the current challenge prior to activating my personal one.  Does that mean we can't do it?  Man, pogo is on top of EVERYTHING!   :D

philinuk

the personal challenges start 1 hour before the main challenges start.if u activate yr personal challenge before this time then u can O0

homelessdog

Yeah, there's only a one-hour window when you can select your personal challenge before the weekly challenges are announced.  I'm kicking myself this week because I needed all the help I can get when it comes to Tumble Bees and was really hoping to kill two bees with one stone, but alas I fell asleep too early and missed the window of opportunity.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview