This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

super 7 badge

Started by draagnfli,

Previous topic - Next topic

draagnfli

I am just a lil curious if any of the club pogo members noticed that if you dont have anymore pcs that you can only get 6 in the time it allows for this badge so the members that have been paying for all the pogo mess ups the longest cant even get one of the badges offered just cause we have already did all our pcs

Cretick

This has been mentioned before... I'm pretty sure if you "redo" a personal challenge, it will count towards your super 7.

touitsjesse

The weeks in pogos terms are wednesday to tuesday..the 7th of april is a thursday, so tech, you can get the badge with no problem if you have all 3 challenges done for this week so far.

jrp

You can redo a personnal challange, it should count, I have been redoing mine personnal challanges for a long time, It puts a x2 x3 or what ever next to your badge and it should count :) :)

netty337

How do u re-do a personal challenge?  Mine are greyed out, cant be redone,or can they??

Janadra

You can redo any personal challenges that are older than 30 days old.  Just click on a badge album and choose the challenge you would like to complete and click on it to activate.

just-a-cheater

I knew there was a GOOD reason why I waited sooo long before joining POGO CLUB, see I don't have that trouble, and probably won't for a Loooong time. 

draagnfli

well i didnt even no that we could redo them so I learned something new ty all

touitsjesse

March 23 - April 12 finish 7 challenge badges to get the super 7 badge

March 23 - March 29 this is one pogo week = 3 challenges

March 30 - April 5 this is the SECOND pogo week = 3 challenges for a total of 6 badges

April 6 - April 12  The start of the THIRD pogo week = 9 badges total for last 3 weeks

i think they changed it from april 7 to april 12 if im not correct at least i could have swore it said april 7..but anyways...it was still possible giving you 2 days to complete 1 badge for a total of 7 badges to get the super 7 badge.....as everyone else says...if you completed a badge album, you can still get your 3 per week...if not than you have no choice but to get those you been putting off.

homelessdog

Quote from: maxraven on March 29, 2005, 06:10:06 PM
The super badge within the time frame given is calculated as 2 regular challenges + 1 personal challenge per week (times 2 weeks equals 6 badges) AND the Jigsaw Detective due on April 1st...that's the 7 you need to get the super badge, not "doing over an already completed personal challenge". Hope this ends the problem for all. ;)
The Jigsaw Detective badges are considered Game Award Badges I believe, not Challenge Badges.  So I don't think they count towards any Super Badges. 

beanie

You know you can activiate a challenge that is on the table as a personal also right?  Example:  this week's challenge is popfu and hearts plus a personal.  You go in pogo at 9 am activiate your personal to be popfu.  Then leave,  go back at 10 am and there you have the personal as popfu and the regular popfu and you can do both at the same time.  It gives you credit for both.  2 birds with 1 stone - cool huh.  Hope I'm not repeating what someone else already shared and hope I made is clear- i'm really bad at explaining things.   :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview