Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Harvest Mania

Started by lvdust72,

Previous topic - Next topic

sexymamma

harvest hero , harvest Herculie's , harvest heaven  , harvest zap , harvest zapper ,  harvest  whack ,  harvest sanity , harvest insanity , mania zapper

Tinksfeisty

Harvest Hoe lol
Veggie eater
Veggie stomper
Harvest shack
~~~~~~
Tink

gmc99ss

CROP CIRCLES

Farmers Friend

Crop-2-IT (like hop to it)

sonic126

Lol I think something along the lines of how the vegies dissapear.

like Vegexploder or autoharvest.

sonic

gmc99ss

sonic126

The game is not to bad, definitly on sugary sweet side though, dunno if I can look at my Veggies the same,

the game reminds me of an Atoms game on another game site, or a nintendo game I played when I was young called Fire and ice or something like that. but the Fire and Ice game was umm "cooler" sorry for the pun.

anyways I play the game on HARD and I go for chains, my best chain is 18 Veggies.

Tip for the WINTER AGE, try to put all the same Veggies so that it outlines the entire playing field, then add a second outline
finally at one corner put 2 more of the same so it makes 4 and starts off a big chain reaction. its fun.

so in short the game is more fun if you go for chain reactions.

Sonic

Janadra

Well, every now and then I love a good old fashioned kiddy (and yes, mundane) game.  I get tired of canasta and pinochle, or anything else that requires me to think.  Sometimes I come in from work and just want to do something silly.  However, the ranks are going ridiculously fast if you can sit with harvest long enough.  I'm already on rank 12, and that hasn't taken me any more than 9 hours tops.

tvc

This is my daughters new favorite game she is 7 so i would call it Hunter's Harvest (yes that is her name )  :-*

IndianLover

Wtg Jandara, I am currently right behind you on rank 11, gl2u and all... All also love the game I like it is cute

jerrylewis

how about harvest maniac

veginator

or

veggieveggie

YabbaDabbaDoo

"Squash"ed  or "No Farm-aceuticals Required"

DEANY

Notquitecherry

Crazy4Pogo

VeggieGrabber,  FarmTools, VeggieDigger, VegetaBOOST    O0 :)

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on March 23, 2005, 01:21:38 PM
Excellent work you two.  I far behind you both.  I like the little brussle sprouts.

You wouldn't like those sprouts after I ate them.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hessaducci

I think this is one of the funnest games that has come out for Club Pogo in a while.
The last one that I played this much is World Class Solitaire.

Played all morning and got to Level 7.

missy

am I the only one who got started building their farm???   u know like roller coaster tycoon..build the roller coasters..my farm has a shack and some flowers, but its ' still fun. 

Notquitecherry

:-[ I must admit i started building on it too.  I have an apple tree the wheelbarrow the wishing well the shack and the flowers LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview