Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Robotso-Lottso

Started by GrumpyBear,

Previous topic - Next topic

GrumpyBear

Robotso id the only auto program I have gotten to work, BUT..it sure doesn't work well. It does not go for all of the matches, and I can not get it to scratch.  :'(

Have I done something wrong? Or is this how it is really suppossed to work? if that is how its suppossed to work, how is it worth $10?

TokenKeeper

Well there is a option that you can pick that always it to scratch or not !

TokenKeeper

There is a option that you can pick that lets the auto scratch or not!

GrumpyBear

Yea, I have tried switching that option back and forth with NO results either way.
Is it still suppossed to move that slow, and not get all of the matches?

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

use the report a problem on it because that is how they can see what is wrong with it.  also when you have a problem you need to tell what kind of computer you have ie... OS, speed, java ect...

GrumpyBear

Yea I just sent a report to them...hopefully they will help me...this is the ONLY auto play game I can get to do anything on this computer!!!!!!!!!!! I would really like to have it work!!!

GrumpyBear

Got it all fixed  O0
They emailed me right back with the proper suggestions. When I resized my screen (as suggested upon download) I must not have hit apply, so upon re-doing that, it worked WONDERFUL! I let it play all night while I was sleeping (the unregistered version) and won about 20,000 tokens!! Wooo Hooo how great! I am definatly registering this one, its worth it!!!

Motley

Quote from: RubbaDoosMum on March 26, 2005, 08:19:19 AM
Got it all fixed  O0
They emailed me right back with the proper suggestions. When I resized my screen (as suggested upon download) I must not have hit apply, so upon re-doing that, it worked WONDERFUL! I let it play all night while I was sleeping (the unregistered version) and won about 20,000 tokens!! Wooo Hooo how great! I am definatly registering this one, its worth it!!!

Thank you for posting this, it might help someone with a similiar experience.   O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview