Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thunder popper

Started by reload39,

Previous topic - Next topic

Serendipity

grrrrrr ::) Just tried Thunder AGAIN.. i have 2 PC's,one 98,and 1 ME... Both are getting "Incorrect Parameter" messages{i'm not understanding what i need to do to correct the "Parameter"
No "Start" button{not high-lighted}
My settings are correct, as always, but this baby won't work for me :'(

Any suggestions?  Thanks Guys/Guyettes :-*

mrhallmark

i got home to give it a try and mine will sit there waiting for the popit window to open and i do. all buttons are greyed out except for reset button. i seen this problem posted earlier and a post was up shortly after it waws fixed but i seem to still have this problem. i use xp pro OS with sun java version 1.4.2_06 (build b03)
video is at 32 bit color with 1024 by 768 resolution
use IE version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158

ProzacNurse

I don't remember who first posted the question about "Connection 1, Please Wait, Open Poppit in Browser", but this might help...make sure that you have the theme set to classic, I had it set to western, and the auto would not work at all, kept getting the same conneciton blah blah, but after i changed the theme back to classic it worked.  So ya might want to try that.  Now its running smooth!       :D

micro

mine work great and i have also noticed it only work if you select the classic theme, so i would suggest to try that

BloodRunzCold1

Mine is working fine except I am not getting my bonus tokens. I turned the speed down but still no bonus tokens  :'(

snatcher

i cant get mine to work using sun java, but it works ok on vm , but i keep getting ThunderPopperII.exe has encounted a problem and needs to close after about 20 games every time just a hastle to keep starting the game over and over

kiwiblue

Quote from: snatcher on March 22, 2005, 04:58:13 PM
i cant get mine to work using sun java, but it works ok on vm , but i keep getting ThunderPopperII.exe has encounted a problem and needs to close after about 20 games every time just a hastle to keep starting the game over and over

I also got the "thunderpopper has encountered a problem and needs to close" error half way through a game. When I open it again it tells me my trial has expired, please register. I typed in my password and it told me the code is wrong. It is now giving me a completely different code to what it was before I got the error message. I've sent the info to badgehelp, just curious if any one else has had the same thing happen.

Pogo Dalek

Mine only works after I click on SOlve, then click on start....

But then it stops, and I have to click on solve again, then start.

Auto Does not Work!

Please Help!

Pogo Dalek

Windows XP Home
1024x768
High 24 bit
Sun Micro Java Version 1.5.0_1-b-08
500 MHZ
Windows IE Version 6.02.2900.2180.xpsp2.rtm.040803-2158
Service pack 2
Cipher Strength-128-bit
DSL

rnpj

I am confused still  :o. I have the version that is marked new downloaded on my computer.... It is not working on my computer... when I try to use this one it goes crazier than me...lol  Are you still working on this one or is it the one that is supposed to be the fix? If this is not a program and you are working on a fix... how will I know you have it fixed?

orion42

hi homer it was working great then all of a sudden i went to start it again and it keeps on saying please wait and please start in brouser i am i my brouser msn and it was working fantastic what happend? :'(

orion42

hi homer i found what the promblem was a glitch when you your playing the game it works fanstic

tha promblem happens when you change the popit theme to lets say space then close thunderpopper and start it it does not see it says please start in brouser but when you change theme back to classic and start thunderpopper it works fanstastic then after it runs you can pause and change game theme but if it frezez you have to change back to calssic for it to work just a note for your programers

thank you orion42

Joylaine

But Thunderpoppit does NOT register the bonus points. As of today it still isn't working correctly.
Has anyone got it to work?  Its been quite a while now. I know Oscar said he was going to fix it yesterday.

Jeffer

It's not a auto problem.  It's an auto problem.  Motley found the game isn't rewarding bonuses even if you play it manually.  There's nothing for Oscar to fix.

BrendaM

I seen it somewhere on here but cant find it.  I have been keeping track and I dont even get  all the tokens won.  Of course never get the 750.  Is this being fixed????

forgot to say I have slowed it all the way and still doesnt give all tokens.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Iceman007

BrendaM

rnpj

I agree with justnutsaboutpogo.... I am having the same problem and the program stops if not all balloons are popped... I have it set to play at all times, but it stops and the windows message comes up.  Even though I have had to babysit it, it is  still faster than trying to play it myself (started playing it today and I am on rank 15).  Great Job so far and I am remaining patient.... keep up the great work....

BadgeHelpOscar

set it so it will ONLY leave 0 balloons left
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview