PlayBuddy
October 04, 2024, 02:24:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Part of an email I got today from one customer...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

"Soon after this I got an email from Oscar Smith, who says he is a computer, but I don't know."

Whoah...some of you people are getting scarier by the minute.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

rnpj

Roflmao.... That is too funny. I just want to say Oscar must have the patience of a saint.  I thought it was bad dealing with me sometimes in my pink emails...lol.  I feel good now ( I didn't call him a computer)
I do think of him as a computer guru...lol. Just wish I could tell others on Pogo about his programs... but you know how we have to be Hush Hush or get into fights for cheating... >:(    Oscar, keep up the great work. I would be nuts if not for your programs. 

Ps... I noticed you were off today... hope you enjoy your much deserved break. ;)

BadgeHelpOscar

Badgehelp is actually a collection of gurus that are highly skilled in their respected fields.

I am just glad I am not a computer...it's a little impersonal and would seem to be quite a stationary life. Can I be a laptop?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Dragon

just a thought to throw in the pot: why don't we get together in rooms; say members only and dominate the room thru private chat .  maybe then some would feel more comfortable and not wry about who is watching the tokens climb higher and higher?
:-\

shadowlands2

Hi All

i wouldn't personally get together with anyone in Pogo because yuou can guarantee that there are loads of Pogo staff that are members of this forum, not worth risking losing your account over...
It would be nice to chat with you all though, we have such a laugh on the forum don't we?  :)

Oh and Oscar..I didn't think you were a computer hun, people are dense sometimes...lmao :o

Dragon

:(didn't think of that...........just tired of not knowing who i can openly talk when i am "actually" playing pogo :(

shadowlands2

I know..It is a pain in the bum isn't it...Never mind, we are probably all really good friends anyhow we just don't know it  :)

berlinman

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 23, 2005, 10:12:38 PM
I am just glad I am not a computer...it's a little impersonal and would seem to be quite a stationary life. Can I be a laptop?
But you certainly wouldn´t wanna sit on my lap ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview