Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

(useful?) LOTTSO! Glitch

Started by TazIsMe,

Previous topic - Next topic

TazIsMe

I guess useful is depending on the person.  But I found this by accident and have been testing it all day before I posted it in here.  Ok...well ever get stuck with with a one or 2 numbers left on your SL ( Super Lottso)?  Well if you leave and return to the same room you have the SL right at the start.  I havent tested if it does the same if your on the backside of it  ( where all those dumb arrows are lol)  However, ive noticed ONE drawback.  Which is, if your an idiot like me and try to get them all the time, for some reason it wont give you the 2nd one.  Not sure if it has to do with the round or not.  Hope this is useful to some of you.

On a side note...why cant i get my avatar to work? I know i prolly did something wrong, or forgot to do something lol

RiceBaby

Wahoo!!  It worked for me!  Had 2 SL cards at the end that didn't get filled.  Left and came back...and both were there!  Cool!  Thanks for the tip! O0

Um....only problem...it keeps freezing...maybe it's just me

Now I can't get into a lottso room. >:(

Ok. now it's working fine...wonder what happened last time?...hmm... :-\

cheruboptics

I did this in the 7th round and it reset my lottso card.  What round did you do it in?

TazIsMe

I do it in round 10 if I get stuck with one or 2 numbers left to fill it in.  Then come back to room and your SL will be there in first round.

homelessdog

Cool find, thanks for the info!   Good way to get a very high score.

Do you get credit for the balls placed in games that you don't complete?  Since I'm mostly concerned with rank progress and not scores, I've found that it's better to just scratch of cards as quick as possible rather than waiting to fill the super lottso card.  But if I want to go for a high score, this sounds like a good way to do it!

TazIsMe

As far as I can see yes.  And I just tested something else JUST to see if it worked...just keep in mind this only works on round 10...I filled the SL  Scratched it all the way down...got my crap azz score LOL  left and came back and started with the same SL again. Unfortunately the one drawback that is irking me is if i get a SL legally if wont give it to me.

cheruboptics

i just tried it out and it doesn't keep track of your balls you get  >:D it only counts the from the games you finish not the ones you leave and come back too

TazIsMe

Are you waiting til round 10 and after the scoreboard comes up?  If I dont get a JP spin I wait til the scoreboard come up and leave then come right back.  If i DO get the JP spin...i click it real quick then leave and come back.  Ive had no problems with it not counting.  Hope that clarifies things. 

P.S.  Bob thank you. I would replied to your PM  but wasnt sure how to.  Gosh i feel like an idiot LOL I guess ill find another avatar somewhere. LOL

Th1CheatsPogo2

i dont get it! :( it didnt work for me. maybe pogo saw this and fixed it :'(

-Brad

hellokitty

it did not work for me at all yesterday maybe its just some ppl

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

sonic126

Thanks for the tip  :-X here is one back at ya, I found out if I go to an empty lottso room there is two advantages.

1 you get all of the charity card even if its a bonus card
2 your always the High score, what this means is even if you dont get 3000 points you still get JP spin. this is really cool when the JP gets way up there eh? just sit in an empty room with a low score and still hit that JACKPOT!!!!   8)

anyways I did a search but lottso has lots of topics so thought I would post it here
    Peace 
   Sonic   

homelessdog

Yeah, I usually go to empty rooms too...
A 3rd advantage to going to an empty room (especially a Competetive Room) is that the Lottso Card will shoot up past 1000 points if you wait to fill it till rounds 9 or 10.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview