Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost badge status!

Started by Criztel,

Previous topic - Next topic

Criztel

Has this happen to anyone today?  I was playing for my badges and was half way done with Squelchies and had to leave my desk.  When i closed the window and went back to the home page my badge status was reset.  I am so pissed because beacause i was done with chess and half done with my 2 Squelchies badges!!!   >:(

Brandon493

My status is gone and I can't even play any games!

SUEOAKLEY

Talk about having a heart attack, :o logged in and I have no credit for anything, Pogo even asking me to pick a Personal Challenge.. I am hoping it will all come back. :'(

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

same thing happened to me.  and i was done with all 3

Thank You Barbara.  I think it is the server becasue i went to badge central and it said it was down

Criztel

i wouldn't play because i started to play again and got 195 tokens in Squelchies and when i closed it and refreshed the home page it was at zero.  so i bet the badge server is down.  i just hope when it comes back up they have our status back because i hate Squelchies and was over half way done.  

oh yea and it was the best steak that i have ever had.  and it was the best tasting beer that i have ever had O0

nichole9180

Wow glad i'm not the only one this has happened to. I finished all my badges yesterday and got on today and i have nothing!! I really dont want to go through it all over again. I hate these 2 games!

I will tell her that you said hi.  and yes nichole both games are borning but you can get your chess badge in like 20 secs. so thats not that bad.

yes it is back up and the stats are the same woo hoo ;D

Criztel

it came back up but did not count my progress when it went down!!  :( ohh well at least all is not lost!!

i am surprised that they didn't.  That would be something that they would do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview