Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Technical/Pogo help... pop up blocker?

Started by gmc99ss,

Previous topic - Next topic

gmc99ss

Okay... here is a question that POGO isn't able to answer so maybe you guys can help. Everytime I go to open my highscores or my stats after a game, it pops up with an error message saying "oops, you might have a pop up blocker installed" or something like that. But the problem is, I do not have a popup blocker enabled. It also occurs at OTHER locations not just my home computer, it does it with 4 other computers at my work as well with no pop up blocking installed. I do have to hit and hold ctrl button down while I click on the links to view my stuff.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?? I have checked my registry, did spyware search with adaware, virus scanned, etc. No luck, deleted temp files, cookies, history, etc.

Anyone??

win2k is the operating system with internet explorer running.

SUEOAKLEY

I had this trouble alot, I had the MSN toolbar and the Google toolbar, and even it said Pop Up Allowed on both, i still had to hold Ctrl Key.  I finally uninstalled both, and now I dont have that problem.

gmc99ss

uninstalled the popup blocker and still having problems.

a couple of the computers I am using out of the 4 have XP but not SP2 I don't believe. They do it frequently. The other 2 are windows 2000 and they do it as well, but not all the time. this is with or without the blockers enabled or even uninstalled. i don't know what the deal is. it's annoying as hell.   >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview