PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:30:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

wallpaper/screensaver

Started by cweirick,

Previous topic - Next topic

cweirick

Hi there-
Just curious- there are lots of places to see what previous badges look like, but I think the art on the wallpaper is of equal fun, and quality.
Anybody have posted shots of old wallpapers? Are all of them in circulation at all times and what you win is random, or do they get pulled like an special edition badge?
Would love to see other wallpapers/screensavers  beisdes the 6 I have - I think the art is really fun.
Thanx!
Chad

TheSimGirl

Adacia

I have most of them as alot of us do. I also have the screensaver with all the badges. If you'd like it and someone here can let me know how to share it with you. It's yours lol

cweirick

If anyone can figure out how to get it, I would love the screensaver with all the badges --that sounds great!
As to wallpaper, I have the African VOayagers one, love the map, a Squelchies, a Halowwen , a Jungle Gin , an Aces UP and a Green Back Bayou.

Playhawke

I have that screensaver, the one that shows all the badges.
Was cool at forst, drove me nuts when looking at teh screen to long, took it down.  :)
Is there an upload/downlad section here?
Maybe everyone could sent up different ones, start a collection!
I have four, screensavers now.
I will check out the other ones and list them.  ::)

Adacia

Just give me instructions on how to give em out and I have like 30 or more lol.

Carly

Quote from: cweirick on March 24, 2005, 06:49:17 PM
If anyone can figure out how to get it, I would love the screensaver with all the badges --that sounds great!
As to wallpaper, I have the African VOayagers one, love the map, a Squelchies, a Halowwen , a Jungle Gin , an Aces UP and a Green Back Bayou.

The only screen saver I ever got was the Squelchies one. Then I have most of the wallpapers that came with the "super badges".

Playhawke

Quote from: Adric on March 24, 2005, 10:57:42 PM
  Just give me instructions on how to give em out and I have like 30 or more lol.

Cool, A man after my heart!

I just checked I have 5   :'(

They are Badges, GungleGin, Squelchies, Greenbacks, and PopFu.
Maybe you can send some by email???
What ones do you have??
I will finish checking out the site here to see what is available, maybe to place here.
I am new to this site.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview