PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:02:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

anyone bought the PSP?

Started by irisheyesRsmiling,

Previous topic - Next topic

irisheyesRsmiling

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone went out a bought the new PSP? I'm curious to see how well the graphics really look and to hear anyones thoughts, the $250.00 price tag is a bit much for me right now--hoping for a sale on them at Xmas-(LOL) HAGD all! O0

Homer

Nope. I'm not going to either regardless of price. ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

i have version 7 and thats all i will buy not goin in debt any further...i got 8 from a friend but dont use it all that much

Homer

Kelly, I think they were referring to PlayStationPortable (PSP) ;)

Kelly

oppsie
ok bought hubby playstation it took a crap...then got him xbox that took a bigger faster crap...finally got him game cube by nintendo the ones who really know how to make a system that lasts...no problems with it yet.

Lady Golden Eagle

Ordered mine, but haven't received it yet. Can hardly wait till it arrives.

Homer

I swear by Sony. They've never steered me wrong yet. ;)

Aftermath

Quote from: Homer on March 24, 2005, 09:42:20 PM
I swear by Sony. They've never steered me wrong yet. ;)

They've steered a lot of people wrong before. Playstation Underground, a free demo service, gave out a demo disc with a demo with a glitch that cleared out every memory card in the system when played. Fortunately, after a few weeks had gone by, Sony gave out a free game out of a preselected list for those who returned the faulty disc.

Homer

Snarechick

I was old school Nintendo hardcore, those were the days. ;D

I've only seen the PSP online, not in person yet...but it looks pretty good.  I'd have been a bit more gung-ho about it if you could play your pre-exhisting PS/PS2 game on it.  Has a handheld ever priced that high on debut? 

Never had a problem with my original PS (still have it, stopped using it just recently when I finally got with the program and bought a slim PS2), logged on more hours one can consider healthy.  Haha.  I've never heard of the Underground glitch, but it was probably in the time that I didn't subscribe for about a year and a half.  Granted it did whipe out memory cards, but that's not really an issue with the platforms and was something that could be regained with a bit of work.

Guess it's time to put Pogo on auto and dig through 50+ games...I'm pathetic, I know.  ::) :P

dunkin16

:) I dont like any of the playstations, but i gotta say that the playstation portable is awesome, the graphics are great and i love the stuff u can put in it like mp3's, Has anyone heard of the nintendo revolution? I looked at a pic of it earlier and it looks pretty cool, i dont know about its graphics though, the gamecube and 64 both highly dissapointed me. Please post any consoles or games that are going to be futurly released.

Shoopow

I watched the movie Spiderman 2 on the PSP and the quality was amazing!   O0  Being able to do so many things with it besides play games is great.  A worthwhile investment for me. 

Kelly

heard in the news the courts have told sony to halt sales of newest playstations and they have to pay a fine of over 90 million to some tech company....they are going to appeal it of course and because of that they can continue selling the playstation....guess they screwed the company who gave them the vibration(in the controllors) technology....now comon a big company like sony....greed greed greed....the root of all evil....shame on them!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview