This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

john kerry..oh no you didnt

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

What the heck is that crap!..lol how can you start a presidential disscussion then close the freakin topic   >:( thats like going into a debate and saying your opinoin then leaving and saying the debate is over, i disagree with that! Screw the democrats im all republican, an im sticking with bush VOTE FOR BUSH!! ;D i cant belive that stunt people pullin..lol

anyway on a second note, WHY IS THERE A LIMITATION ON PRESIDENCY if the president is voted in there by majority of the general public then maybe just maybe he deserves to be im the white house!! if there was a president that was in the white house for 20 years then its because the people wanted him to be there!  ;D

JeffCoKid

I have to say... I am on your side 100% by that Element... every single bit of it is how I feel.  I never have understood the 2 term limit... probably never will.  Kerry... LMAO thats a democrat for ya.

If I was old enough to vote, Bush would be my vote as well. You can't tell me that any other president would have done anything different in these past 4 years to put our country in a better position... BECAUSE IT WASN'T UP TO ANYONE BUT HIM AND HE DID THE BEST HE COULD.

My apologies about the caps... but they deserved to be there.

;D

Element

Quote from: JeffCoKid on March 08, 2004, 05:01:04 AM
Bush would be my vote as well. You can't tell me that any other president would have done anything different in these past 4 years to put our country in a better position...
exactly..  :)

Element

whats two terms, you know if people feel the same way you do then 2 terms wont matter now will it, the only thing the term limitation does is put some new and unexperienced person in front of big decisions that they have never had to handle before...(which is a mistake in my view) i do agree with you DJ bush is stupid though for spending all that money to keep our soldiers in iraq im sure by now that somebody else can handle that job. - one thing to remember, majority rules, from presidency all the way down to which auto to make for pogo lol -

another thing about presidency is that i think it should always stay between men, its not that i have anything against women its just that ever since the beginning it been to men and thats the way it should stay. ::) its more of a tradition thing to me

Element

people who vote know where their country is and where it is going, financial wise and by other factors i mean there are 50 different news channels that could tell ya even if you didnt know, so if majorty says that bush is the best for being president then generally by all factors bush is the best for the job and thats all there is too it..this even stands for karry if he was elected president or anybody else.

lk239041

Majority doesn't rule.  Examples Andrew Jackson & of course Al Gore.

Traditions change! First only white men could vote, then only men, and now look women can vote too..

You say presidency should only stay with men, what you meant to say is white men.

Personally I think we'll see a woman president before a black president.  I also think I'll see a woman president before I die  ;D

Homer

Quote from: lk239041 on March 08, 2004, 07:33:48 AM
You say presidency should only stay with men, what you meant to say is white men.

Personally I think we'll see a woman president before a black president.  I also think I'll see a woman president before I die  ;D

I don't see how you have come to this determination. It certainly doesn't come from anything I have read in this thread. I don't think it is fair for you to say what someone else meant because you really don't know.

I don't know what Colin Powell's political aspirations are but I happen to think that if he ever decided to run for president that he would have a very good chance of being the first black president. There needs to be a legitimate candidate for a black person to be president and no I don't think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are legitimate.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

Quote from: lk239041 on March 08, 2004, 07:33:48 AM
Traditions change! First only white men could vote, then only men, and now look women can vote too..

i know traditions change im not saying nothing about traditions keeping men being president..its just the way "I" look at men being president.

No what i ment to say is what i said, i have no problem with black guys being president but yet its another reason for showing majority rules is that its not just my opinion alone that counts

im not saying nobody is right or wrong im simply stating some common sense FACTS it doesnt matter who looks at it in what angle when it comes down to the bottom majority ALWAYS rules.. and thats the simple truth theres not right or wrong to it. period  

JeffCoKid

Whew... I would hate to see a Politics category added to this site...

I'm outa this one... I left my 2 cents.

Element

i know-i know im gonna quit too, its just that the "locked" topic sirs club made really got me going.. i cant count how much cents i've put into this thread  ::) but what can i say im a patriot  ;D

VOTE FOR BUSH

Element

SirS Club

ok first of all the topic was looked for a reason, that topic is not for genneral disscusion. it is just a link to a site if don't like that it was locked then you should talk to some one who realy gives a damm. vote kerry

Homer

Quote from: Element on March 08, 2004, 10:07:52 PM
so john who are you voting for?

I am a democrat but don't vote along party lines. I haven't quite made up my mind yet. I am not real happy with the fact that Bush is putting $200 million into advertising for this campaign. I feel that money could be put to better use. There should be a cap on campaign spending and donating. Candidates should stand on their merits alone and not how much cash is in the campaign coffers. I wonder how many more favors Bush will be granting these people. In general it's my opinion that all politicians are crooks. They all have their agendas no matter what they tell you. In general politicians disgust me. >:(

Element

actually sirs i think i was talking to people who gave a damn (i think) ;D no reason to get mad because people disagree with you, even though somtimes i do get wraped up in it i gotta agree with you john (about politics being crooks) ;)

Homer

Also, I'm confused. ??? What message was locked? ???

Element

Homer

Element

ChopsPool

I'd vote for Bush anyway, I hate when Presidents leave... I hate new ones, cuz they **** with the tax's.. And I went a new entertainment system in APRIL IN MY ROOM DAMNIT!!! Lol.. Anyways if I was old enough, **** Kerry, I'd go with Bush.. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview