PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:49:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it right.....

Started by theoneandonly,

Previous topic - Next topic

theoneandonly

that UK players (or anyone other that USA or Canada) can NOT win Jackpots?
I thought I read it somewhere and have tried to search Pogo rules (unsuccessfully)
Can anyone please confirm (or deny) this
Cheers
O0

Homer

The world according to pogo:

Here are Pogo's policies regarding who is eligible to receive prizes: Players residing in the U.S: Pogo players age 18 or older residing in the U.S. are eligible to receive cash and/or merchandise prizes won from Pogo.com games. Teen prizes (U.S. Residents ages 13-17) are awarded in the form of merchandise prizes or gift certificates. Players residing in Canada: Canadians who have reached the Age of Majority (excluding residents of Quebec) are only eligible to receive cash prizes. Unfortunately, due to legal restrictions we cannot award prizes to Canadian residents who have not reached the Age of Majority. Players residing outside the U.S. and Canada: Unfortunately, players residing outside the U.S. and Canada are not eligible to receive prizes from pogo. We can't say when we'll be able to award prizes to players from outside the U.S. or in Quebec, but it is a goal we're working towards. Unfortunately, many countries and provinces (Quebec for example) place restrictions on contests and sweepstakes through various government agencies. We're doing what we can to comply, but it's difficult when the restrictions and rules are different for every country and province. For more specific information regarding Pogo prizes, please check the official Prize Rules page. Just click on the 'Prizes' button at the top of Pogo page, then click on the 'Rules' tab.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

theoneandonly

Thank you Homer... OK so I cant win Jackpots - bummer
So I am basically paying for No intermission's then
Gee thanks POGO !!! :(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

theoneandonly

Yep sure are  :( >:(
Nice to note that info is readily available before they take your cash !!
Nice one Pogo - kept that kinda quiet  :(

theoneandonly

oh and btw...if I get banned for using auto I could always say ' I cant win J/p's anyway'
so no point in being banned then.....
Not that I have ever been banned, even have run T21 and poppit for overnight, and do so all the time, maybe  the time difference or something, but perhaps they don't bother with us because we cant win anyway
Grrr Pogo  >:(

HoldemLoser

Yep! I totally agree, see my previous post on the subject earlier!
Let pogo try and ban me I will take them on! they totally fooled me ! I too am a UK resident like i said, so what are they gonna do to me? take my money and then ban me? I dont think so!!!! GRRRRR @ POGO!!!

aussie_wombat

HI!!
I live in Australia and I am in the same position.  Pogo will gladly take the club membership money but wont give us any prizes in return.  Fortunately for me if I do happen to win anything my friend in USA gets the prizes as I have given pogo her address as where I live. ;)

Woman who sleeps on Synagog steps wakes up with heavy Jew on top!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview