Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Poppit out TODAY

Started by Joylaine,

Previous topic - Next topic

rnpj

:-[  Oops... I messed up.  I see the II... I will try it now.  All questions answered with glasses on ;)

Pho3nix

It's working good for me, the badgehelp.com end is... pogo.com isn't giving the tokens to us, i didn't realize that until i was rank 20, after 2 days of thunderpopper a couple hours each day, i lost alot of tokens... badgehelp, you guys rock. Listen to every little complaint that you give to these guys they work their butts off for you, and then it turns out to be pogos problem... ironic... anyways, something i noticed i couldn't get mine to start unless i was on the default theme, so anyone that is using a different theme, switch back to the default, that could help the problem. thanks again badgehelp.

TokenKeeper

omg i know hwat your saying! some dude last night was crying saying it dont work cuz it dont give him bonus tokens that he wants his money back  :o sayed he let it run for 8 hours and only got to rank 8 and i let it run for not even 45mins and it got me 3 ranks=/ lets see him make a poppit auto

Dragon

i am still getting the "connection type 1" and please start poppit in your browser............running xp on classicscreen res one notch higher than 800x600..........me or pogo or the auto???????????????????????????????

Pho3nix

classic screen on xp, or the default theme on poppit? if your not on the default screen, switch to it.

knight moves

I let ThunderPopper get me down to six balloons then paused it. Did this about five times.  Finished the puzzles myself and still did not get the bonus tokens.  Even completely closed the ThunderPopper and finished the games that way. Same results. I wonder if pogo is even aware this is happening?

jlink

Hey, this is my first post, and I have to say that TPII works great! I really don't care about the bonus tokens but if pogo fixes it that would be great. Oh well. I have noticed that when I run TPII then load POPPIT, it changes my theme to the latest one I earned, space, then western. Still works great though, just thought it was weird. Keep up the good work!!! O0

Dragon

i keep mine on classic and i am still rank 1 on poppit so i don't haver a clue what the themes look like.

angel4grady

Hey here's a thought How about all the people who are whining and complaining email Pogo and leave Oscar and the gang out of it, since Pogo is the one who is responsible for this issue and Oscar and the gang can't fix that issue. How about whining to Pogo and sending them 20 emails instead of the guys who helping us out!
Good grief I mean you give someone and inch and they'll try and take the whole MILE!

Thanks Oscar and everyone who helps out with all the auto's especially this one. I apologize on behalf of everyone for their ungrateful attitudes. I mean they'll pay pogo $20-$30 for 6-12 months  (depending on if you have AOL) to win badges and get a small amount of tokens, but yet we pay $10 here for an auto that's forever and ya'll are gripping and complaining like little kids that you are only getting 1,000 tokens instead of 100,000 every hour come on grow up a little. These guys work hard on these things for us and I'm sure they sacrifice their time with their wives, and/or families or friends for everyone here, let's show them some respect.

Again I apologize for the rude and ungrateful attitudes. I appreciate everything you guys do for us.

Serendipity

Hiya JustNuts, i think you have the THREE themes 1-classic
                                                                       2-space{ man,hard on the eyes}
                                                                       3-Western yeeeeeeehaw

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview