Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A few thoughts on investing in auto

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Okies...there are a couple of games that I'd like to finish but without the help of an auto it ain't never gonna happen. This is my question.
   If I started a whole new account and kept my other one which isn't totally auto free, would my second account be traceable to auto if I kept it clean? I run both my puters off of a router and was told by some1 that pogo cannot trace a router. Is this true?
   So acct 1 - I've had it for 2.5 years and my friend has used auto a very few times to rank me in pop fu. I'd like to keep it, but a second acct. would be nice.
    Acct 2 on other computer - Haven't created it yet and would keep it auto free and start from scratch. Not to mention changing my name would be a nice addition.

The answers I get here will help me make this decision. If any info is needed I'll get it right to ya's. Thx so much in advance. I'd just really like to have a clean account and one I can use a few autos on without both being busted if I ever did get caught.

Also, as I run off of a router....one computer runs much smoother than the other. Would I need to keep both sn's on seperate puters to avoid getting auto use traced to my clean name?

LadyMystik

My opinion on starting from scratch: If you want to, DO IT! I've thought about it a number of times so I can try to win the prize drawings. I don't know how detectible it would be, so I can't really help with much of anything.

Just a thought, though: If you use the same real name, e-mail, address, credit card, etc, they CAN tell the accounts are the same person. I'm not sure if they do, but that is something to keep in mind.

Sorry I can't be much help, but I just wanted to chip in my opinion :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview