Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What no-one else could answer Pogocheats did

Started by beanie,

Previous topic - Next topic

beanie

Just wanted to give you guys the credit you deserve-  My daughter got a new computer- we tried to play pogo and could load nothing at all.  We called dell, we talked to AOL, we called the special squad at dell and no one could help- they kept saying they were not gaming experts-  SOOO- i thought who is?  My first thought PogoCheats- I logged in- did a quick search and Mayhem answered the question for someone else and left a link to Microsoft VM to download-  I did that and went to the advanced options on my computer and checked it and guess what-  I am finally able to play after 3 hrs going back and forth.  You guys are terrific.  I tell all my friends about this site- its not just for cheats or autos but for valuable information also.  Dell and AOL would do good to send their employees to this site to learn a little something  :D.  Thanks again.

ecksphore

Dell & AOL's tech support consists of nothing more than people (who have little or no knowledge of computers) who sit there and follow a troubleshooting flow chart.  Ask them how to restart your computer next time you call, i bet you'll hear pages flipping.

O0

mn_curvydiva

Quote from: ecksphore on March 27, 2005, 10:18:27 PM
Dell & AOL's tech support consists of nothing more than people (who have little or no knowledge of computers) who sit there and follow a troubleshooting flow chart.  Ask them how to restart your computer next time you call, i bet you'll hear pages flipping.

O0

Even as a die hard Dell owner..I found that hilarious lmao  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview