Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

omaha ranks

Started by touitsjesse,

Previous topic - Next topic

touitsjesse

OK....does anyone have a rank of 10 or higher in omaha poker?.....i have spelled omaha at least 6-7 times now and i still cant seem to get to 10...is there a 10 or is the winnning percentage lower and need more wins at rank 9?

sexymamma

Im on rank 9 , but it does seem long -  I wish there was a guide somewhere that tells us how many times we need to spell Omaha !!!

SexyMamma

SWETCHT

I  won 150 games in omaha poker in 6 hours  and  only went up one rank.  What  a long game to get ranks!!!!

renee

I'm on rank 15 and let me tell ya it took forever to get that far, i still need the royal flush and rising star badge but i keep getting the 4 aces over and over again, im starting to believe its impossible to get the others, but then again i only have been playing in the practice with robots rooms so maybe thats why.

Janadra

I ran into someone who is rank 32...has over 5,000 hands won and 10,000 lost, if that gives you any idea of how many wins it will take.  Interesting that you keep getting the 4 aces repeatedly.  Now that I finally got the Royal flush badge, I keep getting it over and over again, but no aces.  As for the Rising Star, I don't see that happening for me.   :-\

renee

congrats on the royal badge! if i could give ya one of my 4 aces badges i would , i only have it 7x ;)

behindmymonitor

You need to spell Omaha 2 more times than it took for the previous rank:

Rank 1 =1
Rank 2 =3
Rank 3 =5   etc etc   Eventually you need to spell Omaha 99 times to get from rank
49 to 50.

I have the king badge x4 and won the lush badge yesterday. I am rank 21 and the 4 in the hole
badge seems unlikely but i have seen some with it so hope springs eternal....

irisheyesRsmiling

:'(  Ive been playing my arse off and havent gotten any of those dang badges?  :'( :'( >:( >:( >:(
I have been playing in the just for fun rooms and will go into the low rollers room as well, no luck, ill keep trying though--im sooooo jealous of u all that have gotten the 1st 2 badges :'(congrats :'(..
my only good news, i finally got the 4 aces badge in hold em last week, that was exciting for me!! At least I have that one, but omaha is gonna be a really long battle i think!! HAGN all!!   ???

RocknRollGirl

Same here Irish, I have played and played and have not got any of the badges for the game.  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(   I am getting to a point where I am going to give up for the time being and work on other badges.
Bree

Pogo_Agogo

Rank 13 and have the royal badge x3.  Still waiting for the dang aces which I missed! Had 3 in my hand - 4th one turned up. boy was I bummed!   >:(

DGL

Im on rank 38 at the moment...if i remember correctly i found that in the latter 20 ranks you needed 250 wins to advance to next rank upto rank 31 then it added 125 more wins to get to rank 32 so to get to rank 32 you would need 375 then to get to rank 33 it upped it again another 125 wins so for rank for rank 33  you would need 500 wins it held it at 500 for rank 34 then rank 35 it raised it again by 125 then again by 125 for next rank then held the requirement for the next rank etc....hope i got this right lol and is easily understood

DGL

just hit rank 39...guessed it would be 750 wins and it was 750..so my guess rank 40 will be 825 wins unless pogo has increased it to more for the latter ranks :o

RocknRollGirl

I do not want to sound like I am dumb, but to get the Royal Flush Badge do you need Ace, King Queen, Jack and Ten to win the badge?  Thanks
Bree

Homer

Yes. They must also be all the same suit. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

So it does not mean it has to be all hearts??  I can be spades, clubs and diamonds also?  And thank you Homer once again.
Bree

RocknRollGirl

Thank you Barb for the advice I really do appreciate it a lot.  You are the best when it comes to answering questions for me.  Thanks a lot..... O0
Bree

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Betty Boop

then quit fooling around with Omaha and get back to Squelchies....hehehehehehe

Betty Boop

RocknRollGirl

Thank you too, Homer....I have to say both of you do give me all the help I need when I am in a pinch.  But I can not leave out all the other people who help me out too, so THANKS to all of you in the forum that help me out when I am not sure of something.  This is the best group of friends I could ever have.  Thanks again to all of you...... O0 :D O0 :D
Bree
PS: Keep going Barb and you will get the shooting star badge and when you are done with it can I borrow it.....hahahahahaha.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview