PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:26:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

got caught?

Started by kile22,

Previous topic - Next topic

kile22

has anyone here ever got caught by pogo or kicked off for using a robot?
and
are there anyways to not get caught, besides not using a robot?

theoneandonly

Like the word 'robot' lol lol
ummm yeah don't use them...and you will never get caught
sorry still lol @robot.... sorry....  ;)

Homer

If you mean playing with the bots I haven't heard of it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kile22

using an auto then. whatever you want to call it. a program that plays for you.

theoneandonly

Betty Boop

i have never been caught but i don't run them unless I'm at home and then never longer for an hour at a time and then i change games ........you have to run them like they were human and i don't plan on claiming any JPs if i win.......

TokenKeeper

If you Are useing a Auto bot Or "Robot" and win a big jackpot and pogo thinks you was useing a "robot"/Auto bot they will not give you the jackpot >:(

punkandslim

Quote from: TokenKeeper on March 26, 2005, 05:33:14 PM
If you Are useing a Auto bot Or "Robot" and win a big jackpot and pogo thinks you was useing a "robot"/Auto bot they will not give you the jackpot >:(

Couldn't they just say that to any winner though?  Good way for them to save some money.  Or do they/can they prove it?  Not that I am worried, I don't use them.........yet.   ;)

GrumpyBear

pogopup

someone correct me if this is wrong but I thought that pogo could only check back 1 year.
in which case an auto that you used a over a year ago would not get detected. 
can someone tell me if that is true?

FlippantOne

There a bunch of different "theroies" on that, I think that if they really wanted to they could check back as far as they wanted to, but the only people that could tell you for sure is Pogo. Good luck asking them a question like that.  O0

smiles29

there is already a post in here called "banned again" that talks about someone that has never used an auto nor has done any token dumping that was a regular pogo member that got the permanent ban from pogo and all pogo said was they were banned for auto using.  go figure.  so yes they can do/say that whenever they like.
hope this helps.  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview