This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Omaha Royal Flush Badge

Started by sexymamma,

Previous topic - Next topic

sexymamma

The Highest I ever got in Omaha Poker is a -  Straight Flush !- King High ( Natural ) without using jokers !!!

Question ,  Is that the same as the  Royal Flush needed in Pogo's super badge ?

I hope so . if not I don't see a space on the guide in the gameroom for a Royal Flush - I do see a space for Straight Flush.

Does anyone know what the Blue Dot Means ?  I know the Yellow dot means won  + the green dot shows what I have in my hand ...

LOL , I'M full of questions  here is another one  using the Extra Bonus Card that you buy , decrease the chances of winning .  I'm on rank 9 and it took a very long time !!!

Homer

Nope Royal Flush must have the Ace in it.

The blue dots indicate your potential hand and the other dots indicate your real hand.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Yeah, what Bob said. ;) Thanks Bob. Hard to collect my thoughts before my coffee.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

texan

i managed to get this badge..its the one in texasholdem i cant get to save my life lol

touitsjesse

This is how pogo describes the lights....

Green Lights
: This shows the strength of your current hand at whatever phase of the game you're currently in (deal, flop, turn, river, and 6th Street). Note that dimmed cards are not part of the equation.

Blue Lights: This is the best possible hand that can be made by any player at the table with the current community cards and any possible set of other cards. (There are times that you can deduce which hands may or may not be possible by checking the cards in your own hand.)

Yellow Lights: This means that your hand is currently the best possible hand. The only way you could possibly lose a hand when the Yellow Lights appear is if someone else has the same Hand Ranking with better cards. For example, if you have four 9s but your opponent has four Queens, you will still see the Yellow Light next to "Four of a Kind", even though you may not have the highest-valued Four of a Kind during that hand.

FlippantOne

Omaha badges are easy, won the 4 aces 3 times, and the Royal Flush once. Much better odds with 6 total cards on the table (If 6th street option selected) and 4 cards in your hand than with 5 cards on the board and only 2 in your hand with Hold 'Em. O0

shadowlands2

Hi all

Me and my friend have ben playing Omaha together, she has 4Aces I have Royal Flush...Can't get eachother's badges now for love nor money LOL.
Think it is alot easier to get these badges thought than Texas Hold'Em.. But can quite honestly say that once I have these badges I win't be darkening the doors of Omaha until challenges for it come up! Find it abit boring myself :-\

Pogo Dalek

I got my royal Flush badge in Omaha in the first night I played the game!

I'm So Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!  >:D

Janadra

I have never gotten the Texas Hold'Em badges.  I have played quite a bit of Omaha, and still...no badges.  So I see I'm just quite unlucky.  :(

Motley

Quote from: Janadra on March 30, 2005, 03:57:17 AM
I have never gotten the Texas Hold'Em badges.  I have played quite a bit of Omaha, and still...no badges.  So I see I'm just quite unlucky.  :(

lol...maybe you and I should join that unlucky club.  I've given up, I've decided that I'm going to spend my time working on badges I can get. 

benji

im with motely i tried autos and playing myself for 5 days but now im bored of it and getting no badges

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I played for the game for 4 hours and got the royal flush badge 2 times and the 4 aces once.

jessica

the auto works like a gem got both badges in there 8 hours apart..played in just for fun.room horseshoe .and table 11..so if that helps good luck

smiles29

:D :D :D  wooooooooooowhooooooooooo go me go me!!!!!!!  i just got the 4 aces badge a couple of minutes ago and dont know what to do with myself.   O0 O0 O0

oh bummer, i guess i gotta go on the hunt for the royal flush badge now.   :-\ :'( :-\ :'( :-\ :'(

manninkl

Someone mentioned that it is easier to get the badges by using the 6th street option,
QuoteMuch better odds with 6 total cards on the table (If 6th street option selected) and 4 cards in your hand than with 5 cards on the board and only 2 in your hand with Hold 'Em
I don't see this option? I see play with jokers wild, post blinds instead of antes, allow pre-betting, and use bonus card. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank You

manninkl

BeetahCheetah

i'm never going to get anything in there, i can't even win 1 game lol ...

Carly

Quote from: BeetahCheetah on April 03, 2005, 01:20:34 PM
i'm never going to get anything in there, i can't even win 1 game lol ...

Me neither.  :(

sexymamma

I finally got my 4 aces badge ,I'm so happy its really nice looking  !!!!

Cant seem to get the other badge if my life dependant on it !!!

Adacia

Hiya Barbara and w2g on bet. I just signed in and have to go so will catch up later. Just wanted to tell you I'm 18z 25% and you know the feeling. 18thz is horrible lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview