Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

problem with Fortune Bingo

Started by JohnsBeth,

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnsBeth

It was working just fine, now it does nothing.  Nothing on my system has changed since it worked.  Here is my system info:

OS >> WIN XP Pro, service pack 2

Browser » Microsoft Internet Explorer

Screen Resolution » 1152x864 (I have tried with every different resolution available, it doesn't work on any of them)

Color Depth » 32 bit

Smooth Fonts* » Disabled

I have sent in the bug report twice now and gotten no answer, the last time was thurs or fri I believe.

When you can get around to checking on this, I appreciate it.  Not going to be getting all upset or impatient, I have lots of other games to work on.

Thanks a lot.

Homer

Until you hear back from the programmer you could try deleting the program and downloading again. Just an idea. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JohnsBeth

Barbara, I said in the first post that I used the bug report feature twice, have not gotten a reply.

Homer, I will try that, thanks.

Homer

JohnsBeth

Deleting old version and re-d/ling it didn't work.  Guess I'm going to have to wait.  Off to play WCS, Lottso, MahJongg, etc.  I'll check back in in a week or so if I haven't heard anything from bug report.

Thanks.

JohnsBeth

Still haven't heard from programmers.  What is my next step?  I've sent the info from "Report a Problem" at least 3 times now, deleted and re-d/led Dottie's Dauber, cleaned cookies and cache, I don't know what to do.

Homer

lori

I've had problems with this auto, have requested several times for assistants. The reply i recieved on a forum said they were looking into it, seemed to be a compatibility issue with sun java, or something. It has been months since i bought this one, still can't get it to work. Have sent in the report, emailed, etc. Patiently waiting still....

JohnsBeth

Quote from: Homer on March 28, 2005, 05:34:12 AM
Have you tried it in 1024x768 resolution? ???

yes, have tried all the different resolutions.  I do have sun java, maybe Lori has hit on the problem.

Homer

Quote from: lori on March 28, 2005, 05:40:17 AM
I've had problems with this auto, have requested several times for assistants. The reply i recieved on a forum said they were looking into it, seemed to be a compatibility issue with sun java, or something. It has been months since i bought this one, still can't get it to work. Have sent in the report, emailed, etc. Patiently waiting still....

Sun Java has released a new version. You could try updating it. You can update your Sun Java by going into Control Panel, double click the Java Icon, click on the update tab. On the update tab you can put a check mark in the check for updates automatically box if you like and it will search for updates monthly or you can just click the Update Now radio button towards the bottom of the tab. Click Apply then Ok and you are done. O0

JohnsBeth

Quote from: Homer on March 28, 2005, 01:40:35 PM
Quote from: lori on March 28, 2005, 05:40:17 AM

Sun Java has released a new version. You could try updating it. You can update your Sun Java by going into Control Panel, double click the Java Icon, click on the update tab. On the update tab you can put a check mark in the check for updates automatically box if you like and it will search for updates monthly or you can just click the Update Now radio button towards the bottom of the tab. Click Apply then Ok and you are done. O0

I checked, already on auto update on the Sun Java, but thanks for the suggestion.

Homer

lori

Quote from: Homer on March 28, 2005, 06:44:20 PM
Try switching to MSJVM then.

Ok, can someone explain how to do that? Last time i tried messing with the javas, nnuttin worked.  :-[

Homer

Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced in Internet Explorer and looking for something that says "Microsoft VM". Put a check mark in the JIT Compiler box and click Apply then OK. You must reboot your pc after changing javas.

JohnsBeth

BadgeHelpOscar

Yes, close your eyes, click your heels 3 times and say (softly) "I wish sun was disabled"
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

JohnsBeth

BadgeHelpOscar

Did it work?

Sometimes I have to spread my arms when I do it.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

JohnsBeth

Unfortunately, no.  Dottie's Dauber is still not working on my computer.  I'm forced to cover all those numbers with my worn out clicker finger.  And I am the world's most unlucky person at Bingo.  :::sigh::: :(

JohnsBeth

Ok, now Dottie's Dauber works.  Sun Java was the problem.  Thanks Bob and Oscar for all your help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview