PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:16:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone Riot players From Way back???

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

Just Wondering,

Are there Old Word Riot players on the forum???

Any Vets of the Word Riot Wars????

Anyone Still have their old boot Collections??

Anyone still rememer how to play riot???

Douglas

* Douglas raises his hand

Word Riot was a good game, though a bit slow at times.  Sucks that Pogo took it away.

Janadra

Yep, I was a riot player and TD and Admin of leagues....I miss the game but not the drama.

FlippantOne

Right here, babaaaaaaay. We whooped some serious booty back in the day in the old Teen Rooms and caused a "Riot" no pun intended. But then again if it wasn't for certain people the game might still be around, but I loved it, I could sit there for hours and entertain myself just from the chat. 8)

Serendipity

8)Yes,Yes,Yes, and Yes TimeLord :D I remember,and sooooo miss it.. I would give up all my 255 badges to have it back again,,As for the drama,HA HA HA, what,theres no drama in Pogoland now that Riots gone? pffffffft :-* I played in BigHints,and loved those people like my own family :'(

Pogo Dalek

I was a 5 Star Word Riot Jedi in the Caffeine Infused room!

Was a Big time general in the Riot Wars Leading up to the Killing of Riot!

BY the time Pogo had MURDERED it, We played only using Fonix only, and No Chat!

Yea,h I would gladly give up all my Badges to get Word Riot back!

busymom3

;) Yes i was a riot player and loved the game .  :'( sad that pogo took it away and i would give up my badges anyday to have riot back!!!  games like greenback and dice derby should of been the games to go before word riot.......and oh yes i do miss some of the drama in those rooms we had a blast using your boots ;D

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I am a former Rioter. Was a proud GACCLE, played in Clean the House often, former Riot TD/HTD too. I was even part of the x cluers lol. Lordy, I surely do miss that game....wordtopia is something I've not checked out because I don't have a cc, but I played Witch Word a bit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview