Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pw's please

Started by ljs1926,

Previous topic - Next topic

ljs1926

I have emailed and emailed trying to get new passwords, since I changed computers.  I have yet to get a response from anyone about anything!
I paid the $135.00 ~ please help me be able to use the programs!  The old passwords won't work because I had to download each program to my new computer.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ljs1926

PS. and yes I have sent proof of purchase as requested at badgehelp.com
[/color]

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Don't waste anymore time on this, this one of those "post on every website until I get what I want then I don't come back and give the good word" people.

She's long gone and taken care of
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

abc123abc

I really don't understand these people.. I mean registering these games or reregistering is NOT rocket science... but man.. I have ALWAYS gotten a VERY VERY timely response from anything I have asked for from badgehelp.  I think there are just a lot of thick people out there who just really need a lot of hand holding...

BadgeHelpOscar

You would be surprised at a lot of peoples impatience that purchase these programs. Here is how the process works:

You pay for the program. Paypal tells me you paid (can take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour). I then email you the password.

I'll have people email me 10 times before I even get the receipt.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview