PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:04:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thunderpopper

Started by orion42,

Previous topic - Next topic

orion42

hi guys ,
using windows xp pro
512 ram
smoth edges off
msn brouser
dls conection
1g processer
1024x768 screen res

after playing for a while i get a message thunderpopper has encouter a promblem and must close please send report to microsoft? any ideas in regards to this promblem

thank you
orion42

BadgeHelpOscar

Thanks for the detailed report, we are looking into it
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

witch5

I have given up on Thunder 2.  Notning works, tried everything.  Can't get my start button , doesn't even react to the game. All it says is.....Please open game browser.

And now to make matters worse, My perfect pair solitare isn't working and neither is the majong garden cheat.

Perhaps it is my system, but I can't figure out the problem.

I am running windows XP.

Bubbaslots

Try taking off your smooth edges and disk clean up. Also clean your temp file under the tools menu

orion42

hi witch5 if you read main page their was a update for thunderpopper a week ago you have to delete that version reboot and re install new on on main page it works but have a little3 promblemn they are looking into i have xp and i am up to level 33 so just update and it will work O0

pitlady

HI i am running xp and am having the same problems that orion is having...it tells me that it has encountered an error and needs to close.... i have deleted it and reinstalled it twice and it still keeps happening.... sometimes after 20 minutes sometimes after just 5 minutes... please let me know what i can do.... many thanx

LadyMystik

I'm having problems too. However, on mine, it just freezes after a while (last time, I got through 30 games before it froze). At that point, I have to 'End Task' on it, close Poppit, and start over.

In case you need it, I'm on WinXP, using Netscape, 32 Bit, 1024x768.

benji

for me it wont click new game when it loses or if i set it to leave no balloons and then it gets a super pop it finds solution again and it is not 0 balloons and it gets stuck with a few balloons left

beanie

I too am having problems running it and I havent downloaded it yet- just doing the trial to see if I want it.  But it just stays in my tray at the bottom and my screen flickers when I try to bring it up to look at it, it just says trying to find browser or something to that effect.  I have
XP, 512, P4, smooth edges unchecked, MSVM checked only,- cant remember what else you need.  Oh I run AOL but havent had problems with other autos and I have a few I run- they are fine just checked them out since I had my motherboard and power supply replaced- but they are all fine- no memory loss or anything.  Thanks all. ;D

killerklown

I cannot seem to get thunderpopper2 to work...I run windows ME (which is prolly the problem).

It says please start game in browser...i do that and it says Connection type 1...then goes back to the browser thing.

I am getting a new computer and connection here very soon so if its windows ME, oh well. But id really like to try this out...heard it really fast  :)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Have you tried another browser by any chance? ???

orion42

hi homer i tried internet explorer,aol,netscape,verizon it works but after a while it says thunderpopper has caused a error and needs to shutdown and do i want to report to microsoft? up to rank 41 so its just a pain that i cant let it run alone but still a excellent produt homer thank you

orion42

debbie87

My problem isn't a microsoft error. I've done all the tweaks mentioned in previous posts and it still freezes up after so many games. This new version as of yesterday evening keeps giving me OUT OF SYNC and can't recover messages then locks up. The scrolling text that was there on the right is now a bunch of letters....A B C H etc and the out of sync and cant recover messages. I even tried playing thru AOL 9 instead of I.E. 6 which is what I was using before and it doesn't run at all on AOL. I have Windows XP, 800x600 screen res., smooth edges unchecked, 32 bit color, running I.E. 6. I keep my temp files etc cleaned out religiously, I don't run any other proggies while playing Pogo, I've tried setting the speed controls on all different speeds, that doesn't seem to make a difference. Doesn't matter if I leave 0 balloons or always play either. I'm running out of ideas on how to get this to work..............HELP

And BTW..............that tip about cashing in tokens to get the bonuses to work...........it doesn't work. I've talked to some friends and they have been getting their bonuses for clearing the puzzles but none of them are in Club Pogo.

Motley

Quote from: Reb878897 on March 29, 2005, 02:12:30 PM
My problem isn't a microsoft error. I've done all the tweaks mentioned in previous posts and it still freezes up after so many games. This new version as of yesterday evening keeps giving me OUT OF SYNC and can't recover messages then locks up. The scrolling text that was there on the right is now a bunch of letters....A B C H etc and the out of sync and cant recover messages. I even tried playing thru AOL 9 instead of I.E. 6 which is what I was using before and it doesn't run at all on AOL. I have Windows XP, 800x600 screen res., smooth edges unchecked, 32 bit color, running I.E. 6. I keep my temp files etc cleaned out religiously, I don't run any other proggies while playing Pogo, I've tried setting the speed controls on all different speeds, that doesn't seem to make a difference. Doesn't matter if I leave 0 balloons or always play either. I'm running out of ideas on how to get this to work..............HELP

And BTW..............that tip about cashing in tokens to get the bonuses to work...........it doesn't work. I've talked to some friends and they have been getting their bonuses for clearing the puzzles but none of them are in Club Pogo.

Try changing your screen resolution to 1024x768...see if that helps. 

orion42

hi homer i have some info i dont know if it means anything i was having error msg thunderpopper has caused a error and needs to close well

i just updated my video card to nvida latest drivers and for almost 2 hrs now no error running smooth as a babys bottom have it set almost to fastest and dont keave more than 1 left just want to pass it on

thank you
orion42

Kitten

I've been having the same problem as Witch5. My trial version was working great for about 10 mins then I had to log off to do a Java update. When I logged back into poppit and started Thunderpopper again that was it...no more auto. It won't start. About 1/2 the time it can't even find the game window. If it does find it then it does nothing anyways. If you hit the solve button, you get a message that there are no moves. If you hit the start button it does nothing. You can't move anything and you have to use ctrl-alt-del to shut it down.

I am wondering if maybe it has something to do with the latest version of Sun Java?

Homer

I don't think it has anything to do with the latest java. I have it and it runs fine.

Open the auto first try slowing it down by moving the speed setting all the way to the right. Minimize the auto to your toolbar.

Open Poopit game and once loaded bring the auto back up and it should detect the game and play it after pressing start.

Kitten

Ty for the suggestion, I have tried that and I tried loading Poppit first then thunderpopper. Neither method has worked. I have defragged, scanned and cleaned, and rebooted. Even my techie of a boyfriend is stumped. That's why I came here to the source LOL. I have high hopes that you guys can find a solution. ;)

bballer911

what was the name of the driver  u downloaded

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview