PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:53:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

canastamasta problem

Started by draagnfli,

Previous topic - Next topic

draagnfli

i had bought the canasta auto and it worked fine i got a new pc and just got my new codes to transfer ty 2 the team on getting me those so fast well heres the problem it runs fine until the end of the game then nothing it wont click play again do i have to adjust something on it or shange something its working fine but that it just stops @ the end of the game im running windows XP any suggestions would be gr8 here ty

abc123abc

Do you have smooth edges turn off in your desktop settings?

draagnfli

ok duh 4 me here how do i check nvr heard of that

abc123abc

Go to your desktop then:

1. right Click, select Properties.
2. Click on the Apperance Tab
3. Click on Effects
4. Make sure Use the following method to smooth edges is UNCHECKED>

Hope that helps you!

draagnfli

:'( well that was ez enough to do and it was checked so i unchecked and of course you have to reboot so i did that and tried again and still the same thing but im wondering if it has something to do with the different tones of the game @ the end it looks different then it did would that make a difference in the auto???? has anyone played it latly and noticed this problem or is it just lil ole me i no im the pain here ty 4 all imput though i appreciate it

draagnfli

ok i notice the board so heres my info im using windows XP i just learned how to turn off the smooth edges so its unchecked im using explorer what ever the newest one is cause the pc is only a week old and no updates are available im using sun java JRE 1.5.0_02 but the VM is also checked the box that says VIT compiler for vitual machine enabled not sure of anything else but im willing to learn so if anyone has any idea on what else i should check just give me a yell  like i said earlier it works until the end then it just wont click play again but its playing really smoothly alot better on here then on the old pc i had   :-[

Dan39Mn

Can anyone tell me why Pogo wont let me play in any room for any game it well just show that the room is loading but if a Friend is on-line i can go to that room and play that game i download the new Java form pogo still wont work right

thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview