PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:59:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thunderpopper

Started by orion42,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

redownload again, there was an FTP error on my end
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Johnmego

that could happen because you are not using windows xp

orion42

Austin Powers

Homer

Quote from: Austin Powers on March 30, 2005, 03:45:07 PM
I have windows XP

Come on Austin. You can do better. See below. ;)

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 200, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better 

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DaveE

meltdown

hey i was just wondering about the game itself, has pogo done something to prevent this cheat, because im using it, no problems, except i dont win tokens for the game... It only adds on the jackpot spin.. any suggestions/comments?

dustie

same problem here, runs smooth and fast gets the big tokens but never adds them to my token count, so what is the fix for this program?  ???

abc123abc

The Big Token problem is not an auto failure but a pogo thing.  Other threads have discussed this.  If you do not turn in your tokens with regularity, pogo has halted issuances of the bonus tokens.

Most here don't care about the tokens more the badges...

pup1032

if you dont believe it a pogo thing ask people they having same problem.... or dont ask just look at their screen name and their stats you will see no one getting the bonus tokens . ok now my prob with thunder popper i am running windows  xp with internet explorer and java while running game i keep getting out of sync message and i aslo still getting the error message other then that it going great wishe i was getting all my tokens but i know it pogo screwing me not the program util they fix i just getting my levels and badges great jobs guys O0  ;D

debbie87

Poppit is the ONLY game that I don't get my bonus tokens for, I play most of the games on Pogo and I've checked other ones. Used to be able to get an obscene amount of tokens per hour if you were a good player or had an auto. Now Pogo gotta rain on our parade, lol

boo freakin hoo.................... :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview