Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free trials gone hay wire

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I downloaded the jigsaw and boy that was nuts, i put it on medium like i saw suggested. It would not let me end task, rearranged my desktop icons.. I did save it to a folder i made just to try autos out before purchases.

Now the other problem is where did my couple other free trials go they still had time but when i had problem with jigsaw it cleaned out the folder. So does that now mean i don't have the time remaining on those free trials plz help  :'(

bob@pogopal

Just download the other trials again and they should continue from where they left off.

IndianLover

Jigsaw is still not working.... the mouse goes all over the place and doesn't do anything with the pieces.. I tried different speeds. The box for the auto doesn't even stay up on the screen, i try shutting down everything and it won't let me, the mouse just does what it wants... Plz help what is going on.. I end up having to reboot from the hard drive  :'( this has happened mroe than once

laceyjan

This same thing has happened to me too with this auto, messed up my pc, had to reboot from the button on the tower, hope ya all get this thing fixed!!!!!!! :( >:(

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

just-a-cheater

Not sure what is going on with those two, but I have used 3.2 since I bought auto, I have not had any problems, I use XP, with NO service pack 2 - I can  finish a puzzel in about 3 minutes.

IndianLover

Yes i bought the complete package that included jigsaw dectective and it doesn't work for me either, thank goodness i like doing them to relax  >:D

IndianLover

Quote from: Barbara on March 30, 2005, 08:26:43 PM
Mine works really great,

Any suggestions mine was set to medium also, it divided them in different piles but then could never make a match?

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on March 30, 2005, 08:26:43 PM
Mine works really great, average puzzle is 1:42 on medium.  That jumping cursor was funny when I beta tested the auto.  Joe added the feature to hit "escape" and called it the "Barb button."

I'm still trying to find that dang "any" key.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview