This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

About McDonalds Super size menu

Started by PogoRocks,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoRocks

well i love the super size menus and they are taking it off at end of this year  :'(

i seen a weblog here http://www1.zerointensity.com:8888/blog.html *Warning: The link contains foul language that may be offensive to some*

man this is true, i think

Element

lol what a moron, the guy goes and says that he dont care what mcdonalds does cuz he never eats there but yet he just goes on an on about it (and not in very lite terms) ::)...granted it does kinda tick me off too about people getting fat and sueing mcdonalds and stuff saying they made them fat, which is some hilarious BS ::) i dont care if that was true or not because i think mcdonalds is nasty, their breakfast is good but its so overpriced.. you know i heard on the news awhile ago that 5 percent of the world eats at mcdonalds everyday, so i dont think that they are just going to close down any time soon.

KittyKat

no there is nothing good about mcdonalds at all, that is the grossest fast food ever.

Homer

Awwww c'mon. You mean you don't like Shamrock Shakes? :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoRocks

Raine

Is anybody else getting tired of McDonald's commercials advertising that their Chicken Nuggets have "White Meat"? I think we get the message, they are now using what they consider to be white meat as apposed to whatever kind of meat they used in them before.  I don't think they've said  on any of their commericals that it's actually white meat from Chickens; maybe I missed when they said that though..... :-X....

kotraquin

Quote from: John on March 16, 2004, 01:24:50 PM
Awwww c'mon. You mean you don't like Shamrock Shakes? :P
I read this post ^as Snakes....not shakes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview