Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

6th Avenue Omaha Poker

Started by Troy2Slick,

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy2Slick

Well, that's the title for the new Omaha game coming to regular poker, I guess now we know where those ugly 1-6 badges come from. Release date is a tentative 3 weeks from now. Oh well, it's poker and I love poker, so I'll play it anyways, but not for the badges.

TexasHoney

OH.  I love poker too, but I can't get those sill Texas Holdem badges. I wonder how hard these will be, sigh. Im living on pogo now, how can I get all those badges? lol

texan

dont feel bad honey...I cant get the 2 game badges for texas holdem either..they torment me  ;)  So I am looking forward to the Omaha poker

momoftwo

I think Omaha is more fun because you get 4 cards in your hand instead of 2, like Hold-Em.  Wonder if it will have a high/low split? 

~Lisa

Carly

I hope I'll be able to play it and get the badges. I dont play Texas Hold them. Dont know how.

philinuk

i have no clue how to play it.but this is the one game im looking forward to learn and play O0

smiles29

:D :D :D wooooooooowhoooooooooo go me i just got the 4 aces badge just a couple of minutes ago im so excited i dont know what to do with myself.  O0 O0 O0

guess i gotta go work on the royal flush  badge.  :-\ :'( :-\ :'( :-\ :'(

dv63

philinuk

i dont think there is a rank guide for how many jackpot spins to move to next rank.this is what pogo says about ranks in the rules page

Unlike Ranks in Texas Hold' Em, you earn ranks in Omaha by winning Jackpot Spins. For each hand you win, one letter in the word Omaha lights up - spell the whole word (that's five wins total), and you'll be rewarded with a Jackpot Spin. How many Jackpot Spins does it take to reach the top? The world may never know...

helpful lol

Motley

Quote from: smiles29 on March 31, 2005, 09:48:53 AM
:D :D :D wooooooooowhoooooooooo go me i just got the 4 aces badge just a couple of minutes ago im so excited i dont know what to do with myself.  O0 O0 O0

guess i gotta go work on the royal flush  badge.  :-\ :'( :-\ :'( :-\ :'(

Congrats, Smiles!!  I hope the other one comes to you, too.   ;D  I played for an hour today, I finally gave up after I got 3 aces in my hand and 1 on the table.   >:(   

smiles29

ty motley.  i hope i get the other one soon.  i also hope i can these 2  badges in texas holdem too.  8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview