Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

the long lost Abored Programmer

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

ChopsPool

Element

maybe he moved on to bigger and better things lol like i will (hopefull) someday  ;D

JeffCoKid

I just received an email from him yesterday. I was curious about what it takes to make an auto program and wanted to see his source to see if I could learn it by viewing source...

He sent it to me once before but then I formatted and didnt back it up... so  ::)

lk239041

From his site:

Monday, January 12, 2004

Hi to all, I apologize to everybody that I should have kept in contact with over the Holidays, but sadly I was unable. My computer's monitor died during a power outage (But the fuse on the power strip didn't blow). That means that until I save up enough money to get a new monitor ($100-ish) or (better yet) a new computer ($2000-ish), I can't see what I'm doing on my computer. All the source code and projects I was working on therefore are stuck. I defintely will continue making little programs like the others but also I will be trying to type up white papers of my thoughts on solving algorithms for the games, with pseudo code and stuff, in hopes that this sort of freeware programming will be of interest to other programmers out there who would like to try their hand at this sort of thing. And obviously if you make a freeware solving program for ANY game, I will gladly link to you or even help you set up a winsite account (I prefer winsite because I don't have to worry about the link ever becoming dead). Since I'm at school now, I can check my email again, so I will be sorting through all of that fun stuff and replying to each if possible, no matter how old it may be....

Thanks again for all your support,

Element

ImRicherThanUAll

hes in school so he doesnt do much of this ................

PogoRocks

he emailed me a month ago saying his computer died. thats all i know

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview