PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:40:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tokens

Started by Th1CheatsPogo2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Th1CheatsPogo2

i was playing poppit useing the auto. i won the game and said i have won 867 tokens...how ever i got those tokens all i got was like 46 tokens..now is pogo cheating us out of our tokens?

-brad

abc123abc

Yes pogo has recently implemented a policy that if you do not turn your tokens in with regularity they are halting issuance of bonus tokens.

Mars83

why an inssurance on the tokens? it just tokens

Joey

philinuk

what policy is that then,Ive never heard of that?i have never entered any of my tokens in any draws as it pointless for me to do so.i cant see pogo penalizing anyone because they dont enter their tokens into draws etc lol

abc123abc

O0 Well it is a pogo thing... not an auto thing for sure.. Most here do not care about tokens anyways.

goatblls2006

yeah, it would be dumb for pogo to force us to use our tokies...Do you have any sources you can site abc123abc?  How did you hear about that policy?

abc123abc

Another forum member here copied and pasted a letter they got form pogo, it is one of the other posts complaining about same subject.

BloodRunzCold1

Well if that is the case then, and they wont give you bonus tokens if you already have alot, then theres an easy way to get the tokens if that is what you are there for. Just use your pop it auto on a new name and win a shit load of tokens, then go win them from yourself in a high stakes poker game O0

fyrebreather

i asked pogo about it, they claim it's just a rumor and that they never force people to enter drawings.

*shrug*

cartman

I've had the same exact problem with tokens, what a rip off!!!!!  I can't play myself for points because I don't have two computers.
   ::)Will have to write pogo and complain on this one.

I was playing for hours and only got 40 thousand tokens.

abc123abc

And there was another one about not turning in toens on the forum somewhere as well..

Hi Everyone!
This is in reply as to why we dont get our bonus tokies in poppitt, This proves that it is a pogo problem not an auto one!!!
Subject
why dont i get the bonus tokens in poppit when i clear the board?...

Discussion Thread
Response (Pogo Henry) 03/26/2005 02:25 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Occasionally players will experience problems with a game where the token payouts either don't work or aren't as much as they should be. This is usually due to a temporary problem with our prize server. We are automatically alerted whenever there is a problem with our prize system, and we work quickly to resolve any problems that arise.

Try playing a little bit later, and the token system should pay out properly.

Pogo Henry
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo,

beanie

cartman- you dont have to have 2 computers hon, just double browse and you can do that.  There should be a topic on that if you use the search engine in here.  It will tell you how to do it, it is very easy. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview