PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:22:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Won Ten Dollars today at pogo, used an auto though...

Started by Token Dude,

Previous topic - Next topic

Token Dude

I've heard That if you claim a prize at pogo and have used an auto they will not give you your prize and will terminate your account. Is this true and do you think i should claim the prize? Its very tempting and i just want to know if it would be best to decline it or accept it. thanks for reading :)

Jeffer

In my opinon the risk is moderate.  I've heard that the level of investigation is low for the lower end prizes.  But I don't have anything to back that up but what others have said.  Also, Pogo has seemed to have taken a stronger stance toward autos.

10 dollars would not be enough to risk my account over. 

Motley

For $10, I wouldn't chance it.  I'm not telling you what to do with your account since I don't know what's at stake.  I know that I've busted my rear-end on some of those games to win badges and I wouldn't risk it for a small amount.  Best of luck.  :D

FogHorn

I won $25. in January.  Was using an auto.  They gave me the prize badge, but I never got the money.  They took away the badge too. 

Janadra

It depends on how often you use autos and HOW you use them, in my opinion.  If you are an infrequent user that doesn't leave them running overnight or for extended periods of time, chances are, you are undetected.  But, if you use them alot and have strange dates on your badges, etc... I'd forget about it.  Ten wouldn't be worth it.

just-a-cheater

Well CONGRATS - but would not want to be in your shoes, it is a dam if you do, and a dam if you dont.  The way I see it is:  Yes, claim it run the risk of being caught and then being banned, or NO, don't claim it and then have the people @ Pogo wonder why you are not claiming the prize (are they using a auto, did they hack the files or what else) then they put you on a watch list. Kinda of scary huh.. Big Brother is out there watching - just like I am.

Adacia

W2g on the win and sorry for the dilemma. All the same, please keep us updated regardless your decision. I'm sure I'm not alone on being curious on how this will play out.

countrygirl13

I won 20.00  just after thanksgiving, and was using an auto. I claimed the prize ( was a little excited).  Two months later I got the check. I stayed pretty scared for a long time that pogo would find out that I had used an auto. But here it is April and still have my account and my badge, plus the money. If I win again I don't think I will take the chance ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview