Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

club pogo is craking down

Started by hereatic555,

Previous topic - Next topic

hereatic555

Myth Mashers: Pogo doesn't do enough about Cheating
Cheating is a big concern for us here at Pogo.com, and we know it greatly concerns the vast majority players who play by the rules and want a cheat-free community. A few malicious players are causing a lot of frustration and we want to tell you what we are doing about cheating and how you can help.

Cheating of any kind is NOT ALLOWED on Pogo and this is clearly stated in our Terms of Service and Prize Rules. This includes (but is not limited to) the use of game hacks, software cheats, auto play programs and "hijacked" accounts. We closely monitor our prize winners to catch any unscrupulous players. It's important to not let people "borrow" your account or to hand over your account to "badge earners" since they are probably using a cheat program!

Game hacks and software cheats used to win tokens or Club Pogo badges are also a problem we're aware of. We watch for these types of problems on the website and on the message boards. We review cheat and hack sites, research the sources, and take appropriate actions, both within our software and, if necessary, with legal action.

A recent problem for players has been the use of programs that claim to "play the game for you," which resulted in "hijacked" accounts. Don't run the risk of exposing your account information, losing your prize privileges, and compromising your computer to a cheat program by installing cheats on your computer! The only people who benefit from such cheats are the cheat program creators, not the players.

It's a constant battle to keep up with the people who want to capitalize on our community with cheat programs. By posting your concerns on message boards and by refusing to use, buy, or distribute cheat programs, you help all of us keep cheating to a minimum. Working together, we can keep our community cheat-free and fun! Stay tuned to the Community News area for more updates on this and other important site issues.
that is taking from pogo itself

Kelly

yup read this about a week ago...its the usual pogo blah blah blah blah....scare tactics is about all it adds up to if you ask me.

newfie

Who are they trying to kid,LMAO. No difference between pogo and satelites. As fast as they shoot down the pirates there, there up again. No matter what the circumstances, if its a game or something for free, someone will always try to cheat their way around it. Its all a matter of convience. Just my 2 cents of course. Oh and BTW. Wonderful job on the jackbot auto. Sum it up in one word. Excellent, keep up the great work, my hats off to ya.

mrcopyrightuk

i'll second that good work guys :) cheating is like the washing up its got to be done :) :)

pogoisevil

Long live anyone who can successfully cheat Pogo to amass tokens!! I've been a member since '99 and still don't understand what their deal is against autos. It's only tokens, fer cryin' out loud!!

Are ya listening, Pogo spies???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview