This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold Em Challenge

Started by just-a-cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

just-a-cheater

Is anyone else having problem with Texas Hold Em, I get into the room and sit and pick my options okay, but then when actually loading the table it just sitting there saying Loading.  I waited ten minutes now. 

TazIsMe

I had the same problem.  Well i couldnt even get the room to load.  But my quick fix was to close my browser down and re open it.  It usually helps.   Or if ya havent cleaned out your cookies, temp internet files and objects, that could be an issue as well.  Hope some of this helps.

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

No problems here. Maybe it was just part of the usual Wed. challenge day Pogo screw ups. I've already got all of my badges, the two weekly, the personal, and super 7. 2003 Really was the year for badge challenges, it took the entire week to get the challenges usually. Not really actual challenges anymore.

GrumpyBear

My problem is a little bit different, Load the game, and the cheat, but the cheat never moves, does nothing. I tell it I am running IE, and thats it!! any suggestions? Pweese?!?!

Mayhem

Joe has released v1.3 for anyone who is having troubles with v1.2

You can download it from : http://www.pogocheats.org/TexasRoundUp.exe
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

GrumpyBear

Ok, got it working, but I didn't have long enough of a trial period.... :-[ Is earning this badge really worth the $10 to buy the program? I can just have my kid sit in front of the computer hitting the check button  ;D

punkandslim

I am not having trouble but I would like to make a comment on the game (I haven't really played it too much before).

I am playing the robots and betting high and constantly raising so that I can get the badge faster.  As if these robots don't know why my cards are.  I play the same way every time no matter what my hand is.  When I have two good cards at the start and make my bets and raises, everybody folds.  When I have potentially good or just plain bad cards and make my bets and raises I get at least one that doesn't fold.

Coincidence?  I don't think so.

TazIsMe

Yall can also do this challenge like ya did with the chess.   Get a friend and play in a high stakes room.  As long as you dont bet, you dont lose any tokens.  Plus, NO BOTS! And just take turns folding. 

Motley

Quote from: punkandslim on April 06, 2005, 01:39:44 PM
I am not having trouble but I would like to make a comment on the game (I haven't really played it too much before).

I am playing the robots and betting high and constantly raising so that I can get the badge faster.  As if these robots don't know why my cards are.  I play the same way every time no matter what my hand is.  When I have two good cards at the start and make my bets and raises, everybody folds.  When I have potentially good or just plain bad cards and make my bets and raises I get at least one that doesn't fold.

Coincidence?  I don't think so.

You know what stunk?  I had an Ace of Spades and a Queen of Spades in my hand, then a 10 of Spades came out with a Jack of Spades and a 2 of Diamonds, all I needed was the King of Spades for that Natural badge with 2 cards left to be put on the table and all the bots folded.  I was so mad. 

pogoisevil

Quote from: TazIsMe on April 06, 2005, 04:09:02 PM
Yall can also do this challenge like ya did with the chess.   Get a friend and play in a high stakes room.  As long as you dont bet, you dont lose any tokens.  Plus, NO BOTS! And just take turns folding. 
I did a similar thing, but in the Just for Fun room. My computer and my g/f's are in the same room in our house, so we got a private hold 'em room and kept raising the bots. Bots would fold unless they at least had  a pair in the hole.

Took about 30 minutes for us to get our badges. >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview