PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:58:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thunderpopper2

Started by barbn0lastname,

Previous topic - Next topic

barbn0lastname

I purchased this awhile back.  I'm having this problem quite a bit.  It will get down to 3 or 4 balloons and the cactus will say "my friend you're out of moves, either start a new game or undo move."  The auto doesn't do anything, I have to pause the auto and click on new game and then turn the auto back on.  Is there a setting I should be using so this doesnt keep happening?  It happens a lot.  In the window of thunderpopper it says "no solution".

I'm on windows XP, IE 6.  I have the default settings on thunderpopper, "dont leave more than 5 balloons left at end" and the speed is also default, I didn't change it.

Thanks for any help you can give me.  I love all your progams and so far this is the only problem I have had with any of them.

barbn0lastname

sorry, forgot to mention that this happens on leve 2 and level 3 of the game.  I dont know about level 1 because I dont use it.

Thanks,
Barb

orion42

hi guys any fix yet with the program frezzing up and not responding ? its a pain to keep on closing and opening  up program?

thank you
orion42

512 ram
smooth edges off
1024x768
windows xp pro
nvidia ti4200 g force 4 128mg 8x agp graphics
dsl
1gig processer
msn brouser
32 bit color
java 1.4.4-06 just up dated to 1.5.0-02-b09

benji

the new version should do this
if you want to use the old version then set it to leave no balloons and it should not lose so therefore have no need to hit new game

benji

dolphin

Read all the posts about thunderpoppit problems and I seem to have a different one. All week this has been happening to me:
I start up, it says click start to begin auto play. So I do. Then it says
D
E
F
Searching for Solution
Entering Get Answer
Exiting Get Answer
Found Solution Leaving Behind 0 Balloons
No Possible Moves
G
H

Even when I hit for a new game, or whatever it says the same thing.

Now for the stats:
default settings on auto
XP
Browser » Microsoft Internet Explorer
Screen Resolution » 1024x768
Color Depth » 32 bit
Smooth Fonts* » Disabled
I'm not sure what Java I am using, I just know there is a little cup near my clock

Thanks a lot!  :)

orion42

or set it to leave not more than 3 ballons and works pretty good

barbn0lastname

I put it on leave 0 and it works perfectly!  thank youI!! O0

orion42

Debbie

When I launch the game and the auto, the auto keeps telling me to launch poppit in my browser.  I have tried launching one first then the other and vice versa, but it still wont work.   >:(  Please help!!

beanie

it was doing that to me too, but when I launched the auto (i didnt press start yet), then I launched the game (the auto was showing in my toolbar), wait a sec or two and the auto would pop back up and find it, then click start and should work-  Worked for me anyway.  Hope it helps.

Jimmyv

I still cant get Thunderpopper2  to work. it will go for about 1/2  ascreen and then stop. Im on Windows XP. Any suggestions

evvil1

I download the cheat for Poppit.  I can not use it because I get an error message, "The perimeter is incorrect."  I've put it on and off several times.  Rebooted and nothing.  PLEASE HELP!!

missy

first version of thunderpopper worked better..i'm not even messing with this one right now until pogo fixes their problems.

Bubbaslots

deby.. when you load up poppit.. click on themes and load classic.. than open thunderpopper2.. she will go where she suspose to go.. Than you can load any theme u want than

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview