PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:11:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Room Rover2 problem

Started by kazandchip,

Previous topic - Next topic

kazandchip

I downloaded room rover 2 and I get this message. I had purchased the original and wanted to update

RoomRover.exe
---------------------------
Error: This control's target label does not exist.  The current thread will exit.

[admin edit]

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

kazandchip

I did e-mail Joe about 24 hours ago.I understand how busy you all are so I can wait.

kazandchip

sorry to bother you but when I try to delete room rover 2 it says access is denied. I still have not heard back from badgehelp.

Homer

That's odd. :o You tried to right click on the program and delete from the menu?

You might not hear from Joe. He's working on getting a Jigsaw update ready for Friday. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kazandchip

yes I did right click it and it was denied I moved it from my desktop and into my documents and then it deleted! I have Norton's system works and I think it might be on over kill for protecting programmes.eg I can't delete from desktop? Have to do some tweaking.Thanks Homer for your reply

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kazandchip

thinking back I did have it running! Silly me but It still doesn't work and I have had no reply from Joe yet as to why it won't open and I get the message I posted(edited by Mayhem as it probably had some info about my PC that was too sensitive to post )

kazandchip

sorry over a week now and no reply ..have done all the right things
windows xp
sun or ms depending which browser
smooth edges unchecked
right screen size
everything works apart from new room rover
original post edited

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview