Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New User

Started by OutlawzLadyLuck,

Previous topic - Next topic

OutlawzLadyLuck

Hi, i'm new to this site, and have tried a few of the cheats.  I have had a problem with most of them tho, if i don't use them immediately, i don't get to try them  :(  is there anyway to redownload these so that i can actually utilize them?  I would really like to purchase a couple of them, but want to know the program will work as i want it to before spending that kind of money on a cheat :P

thanks for any help in advance

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: OutlawzLadyLuck on April 05, 2005, 07:22:26 PM
maybe i wasn't specific enough. mahjong and phlinx, those are the two cheats i want to try and probably buy, those games are driving me insane! Anyway, i emailed help address a few days ago, but to no avail so far.

thanks again!

WELCOME OutlawzLadyLuck to the forum, but please give the programmers a little time to get back with you.  They work really hard on making these autos for us to use and if you give them the right information they will answer you.  It just takes a little time sometimes so be patience and I am sure you will hear from them soon.
Bree

missy

well what kind of problem are you having on mahjong?  i've been using the trial for what seems like months..on and off...and it works fine. 

In the future, you might want to be a bit more specific when posting. 

GrumpyBear

it only uses the free trail if the program is open...possible that un knowingly you had the cheat open without your knowledge? I did that myself, ate 1/2 my time of robotso :o

GrumpyBear

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview