This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Personal Challenges

Started by just-a-cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

just-a-cheater

It is now 9:15 and Pogo is still not letting me pick my PC for the week, I hope they are not stopping the early selections.

Motley

I was just in WWW and someone said they were starting PC's at the same time as the weekly challenges.  LOL...I guess they got sick of the two for one deals.  But who knows, they could be late putting the option up.  It's not like Pogo is going to announce they have decided to stop letting you start your personal challenges an hour sooner. 

sagenkenzismom

just a thought, maybe it has something to do with the time change, we know pogo isn't the most accurate lol. :D

just-a-cheater

I am really hoping it is the Time change thing, was starting to kick some butt with the PC's

LadyMystik

I always thought it was at 7:00am pacific that we could activate our PCs...I just woke up too early and have 30 minutes to wait  :-[

IndianLover

Well it's 9:51 eastern here right now and still no pc... i only need 3 but hubby needs alot and i was taking advantage of them coming out at 9:00 est. hope they don't change it.  :-[

Olivia

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and i was all ready to go
never thought of the time change thing...................................... :(

Iceman007

No PC for me either @ 9:58am grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  >:(

homelessdog

Looks like they fixed that time difference.  The challenge badges were released at the same time as your personal challenge, just now.  It won't let you pick the same game. 

whatsmyname

I never even got to get in on the doubling up badges. Too bad for me  :'(

Iceman007

maybe next week whats.crackhead pogo programmers need a kick in da butt!!  >:( lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview