This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Upcoming Challenge - First Class Solitaire

Started by LadyMystik,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMystik

I don't know how many people still need the First Class Act badge (3 wins in a row), but the upcoming challenge is to win 2 in a row. So,  it may be a good idea to set the First Class Act badge as your PC before the weekly challenges come up.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. :)

Carly

O0 Good tip. I have done my 3 in a row. I hope I get 2 in a row within wednesday. 

rhino

Could someone tell me what year to look under to get that 3 in a row badge as my personal challenge...Thanks

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: rhino on April 05, 2005, 09:04:41 PM
Could someone tell me what year to look under to get that 3 in a row badge as my personal challenge...Thanks

It is in 2003 badges named "First Class Act Badge".  Hope this helps you out.
Bree

Midnight'sMummy

Adacia

Hey all. I have a tip for this one myself. It was very helpful when we had to do this x3, so shouldn't be too bad this time around. You can always hit new game after a win and it will count as long as you haven't played any cards. Just keep hitting new game until you have a black and a red ace on the row. It's not fail proof, but it does make the odds of winning a bit better.   O0

Janadra

I remeber back in the day of the 3 in a row, I got it fairly quickly by leaving a room if I saw that I wasn't going to win.  However, it's restting my progress now.  :(

Homer

Here's a tip. Once you get to one win if you don't press new game when the next puzzle is unsolvable you can leave the room and come back with progress saved at 1 in a row. O0

Uhhh.....scratch that. It doesn't work dammit. It used to. Darn Pogo >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview