PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:39:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token transfer

Started by underdog,

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog

What's the fastest game to transfer tokens? Is there a no limit poker game?

Homer

Nope just the super high rollers table. If you DB you can transfer approx 400,000+ tokens/hand. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

underdog

Thanks Homer.  I don't understand what DB means. :-\

underdog

Hi.  Yes, I am set up to play that way.  I meant the betting limit is 8K, so even with raisies I don't see how you can transfer 400K on a hand.

Jeffer

QuoteHi.  Yes, I am set up to play that way.  I meant the betting limit is 8K, so even with raisies I don't see how you can transfer 400K on a hand.
Oh.  Well, regardless of how quickly you can accomplish it, that IS the quickest way to transfer tokens.

Keep in mind that Pogo now considers transfering tokens between accounts that way "Token Laundering" and has denied wins and banned players for doing it.  At least some players have reported that Pogo has done it to them in these forums.

I'm not saying I agree with that, just a FYI...

Homer

Quote from: underdog on April 07, 2005, 11:20:14 AM
Hi.  Yes, I am set up to play that way.  I meant the betting limit is 8K, so even with raisies I don't see how you can transfer 400K on a hand.

That's my bad. Sorry about that. :-[ I was confusing it with an all in table. D'oh!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

abc123abc

Keep in mind that Pogo now considers transfering tokens between accounts that way "Token Laundering" and has denied wins and banned players for doing it.  At least some players have reported that Pogo has done it to them in these forums.

Especially when their logs show same IP for players...

Dragon

it doesn't move 400k from one to the other it moves half of that sincethe pot collects from BOTH players

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview