PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:41:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PopBuddy

Started by ImRicherThanUAll,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

Hey i can get about 850k a night with this bugger i use only get 0s reset game in 20 seconds if it cant figure it out ... good proggie

Element

im sure DJ would agree  ;D

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

lol, its one of those easy mistakes that everyone does once in a while  ;)

ImRicherThanUAll

jtp11678

i cant seem to get my popbuddy trial to work correctly any tips it only reads the far 2 left rows and then craps out with an access error? ive tried changing, color, resolution, graphics un/smoothed but nothing seems to work any help would be appreciated

Element

didnt you ask this question already in another topic.. theres no point in asking me im in your same boat, my trial ran out anyway so i really dont care all that much anymore

ImRicherThanUAll

jtp11678

yeah i did ask but thought id add it here so some fresh eyes could catch it lol, im getting angry that its taking sooo long for playbuddy to resond i posted on thier board and emailed them but havent gotten any help  :'(

Element

trust me the best eyes that are going to catch it have already caught it lol and what DJ has said is the best and only tips you and im going to get  :( sometimes there just nothing that can be done unless you talk to the programmer

jtp11678

im gonna dig my dino-bot of a puter out of the closet and try it on that its got an intel celeron and runs windows 98 if it works on that im gonna thow my laptop against the wall or disown it and give it away lol

ImRicherThanUAll

jtp11678

you came close playa lol my old puter would  see the tiles just not click them if i could mash my 2 puters together i'd be in business lol

ImRicherThanUAll

if u mushed them together thell break lol

kotraquin

Quote from: a_playa on March 11, 2004, 07:18:00 PM
Hey i can get about 850k a night with this bugger i use only get 0s reset game in 20 seconds if it cant figure it out ... good proggie
i reset in 5 seconds

ImRicherThanUAll

mine figures a 0 out in 20 seconds every time exept for a few

kotraquin

Quote from: a_playa on March 22, 2004, 01:52:27 PM
mine figures a 0 out in 20 seconds every time exept for a few
20 seconds :-\ with 5 seconds i have 4 chances to get 0 and if i does find 0 within  It'll pop and reload more often for new game = more tokens.
the only problem I seem to be having is when I'm down to 2 blue or 3 purple ballons with X in far left balloon in level 3 :(

ImRicherThanUAll

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview