PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:08:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Game

Started by tvc,

Previous topic - Next topic

tvc

Is this a new game Overflow or have I never noticed it before just wondering  ::)

just-a-cheater

tvc

just-a-cheater

Boy Pogo is really on my Ch-List - first they take away the early PC's and then to add salt to injury they release a NEW GAME, that is SO LAME that the duck would take offense.

IndianLover

Ok i stumped also i didn't see a new game, maybe i re-ck my favorites again lol

just-a-cheater

it is called OVERFLOW, check it out in your favorites but not worth the keystrokes

Carly

Its not new, It has been on the list for weeks. Its not worth playing it.

IndianLover

Okee dokee tyvm by everyone's review i guess i won't bother, lolĀ ... i'd rather play something funnnn ???

BloodRunzCold1

Overflow is hella old. Its been around since I started going to pogo a few years ago.

Homer

Overflow sounds like something a toilet does.  :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

touitsjesse

yes its been there for ages and have tried it a time or 2..much like tube runner, you'd have to be drunk, insane or both of the above to sit for more than 1 hour and play this game.

arinh

pogo should fire someone for letting the game stay on lol >:D

eajcfoots

Ya better watch it, they might make a challenge out of it........LOL :P :P :P

Adacia

Sad thing is I prefer some pop cap games to club games. I'll play zuma, bookworm or shape shifter before I'll play dice derby and about 3 others. I like bookworm :-[ 

aussie_wombat

Overflow has been on pogo for years......I have never managed to get it to load so  I can't say if it good or bad game.  The only way I found it was when I was snooping around in favorites.....for those who like the game happy playing...for those who don't happy playing on another game.
I also like Zuma, bookworm and a few others like that.  There are a few on pogo that will only play if I have to. But in the end I guess it each to their own and we all play what we like to play.

Man who eats of knife will speak with forked tongue

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview