Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about updating autos...

Started by bratsbemykids,

Previous topic - Next topic

bratsbemykids

I cant remember which topic thread I may have already read the answer to my question, so I will ask again and maybe someone can help me out...If i wanted to update a auto, like sushi from my elchie eater for example and i send in my receipt and all the details that they need to give out the new code do i have to send from the original email that i purchased from?  Since i bought my whole package I have a new email address which i have changed on my pay pal account....I hadnt yet received a response back to my email i sent yesterday which is unusal since i usually get my new code really quickly... anyone have any insight on this for me....???

O0

bratsbemykids

thanks Bob for your answer, and thanks for all the great work that you guys do....

:-*

ubermensch

The PogoGambitron for chess has to be updated and made faster.  it only moves once every three seconds, while people who play 1 min games are able to move 2 or 3 times in 1 second....  shouldnt an auto be faster than a human?  ::)

BadgeHelpOscar

Do you want it to be dumb and fast? Less calculations and play like a moron?

Or do you want it to run billions of caluclations (a few seconds for each move) and kick everyones ass and be unbeatable against any human?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

ubermensch

well most of the people play 1 min long games, and people using laptops or people who are just not good at 1 min games and want to use an auto program, would like to see it run that fast, even if it isnt the best....

the program only seems to move a piece for you, when the Phalanx.exe file is running, and after it moves that file shuts down, and has to re-open as a process in task manager, if there is a way to make the Phalanx.exe files run continuously, it may speed it up...  no idea how to though

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview