PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:51:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lower-tech version of ThunderPopper?

Started by Zaranai,

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaranai

Is there a program out there that is like ThunderPopper but instead of detecting the balloons you have to enter the placements in manually?  Just wondering because there is another webpage that has a game similar to Poppit that I'd like to use a cheat program on (Neopets, sadly enough.  :P)   Any help is greatly appreciated!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

We will be expanding into Neopets shortly. Please email me (or list here) games you want to see autos for on Neopets
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Zaranai

I was looking for this for Destruct-O-Match, so it'd be good to have one for that and maybe Trouble at the National Neopian and Spell-or-Starve?  I donno which ones would be best.

BadgeHelpOscar

The reason we haven't targeted this market is NOT because of the numbers on the site (there are millions of people that go to neopets) but because of the sheer volume of games they have. It seems there are literally THOUSANDS of piddly little games and we don't know where the living heck to start.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

LadyMystik

Neopets cheats would be awesome. The ones that were out before were an auto-freeze, basically.

I use another program to help me with Eliv Thade (though, I won't say which one...don't want to get in trouble or anything). But, I'd love to see one for Destruct-O-Match, Korbat's Lab, or even the caves games.

Thanks! :)

DLM_SkyShroud

Oh thank God there's finally going to be quality Neopets autos!

DEANY

neopet autos would be great.

Destruct-O-Match II
Meerca Chase II
Mootix Drop
Ultimate Bullseye
Scorchy Slots

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview