PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:44:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thank You

Started by brandi,

Previous topic - Next topic

brandi

Just wanted to say Thank You .To everyone who does the programs to ev1 that puts in their advice ..It  helps alot ..Thanks to ev1 for making this site what it is ..Brandi

rnpj

I agree.... Pogo Cheats is awsome.  Today I purchased Spider Fighter and got Reaper free to add to my package of programs.....  before I could copy and paste receipts and get my registration codes gathered up .... I got email saying need your codes....lol.  So I sent them immediately (along with a registration code for update to pop fu). Faster than I could write them down they sent me 3 emails with the codes.  Is this great service or what? 
Thank you Badgehelp for all you do.  O0
Pam :-*

aussie_wombat

HI!!!

Just wanted to add my thanks to all the great folks here. I have never purchased or used a cheat or auto player thingy but I have gotten lots and lots of great info from the site.  Info that I share with my other friends.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!! O0

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: rnpj on April 21, 2005, 09:17:50 AM
I agree.... Pogo Cheats is awsome.  Today I purchased Spider Fighter and got Reaper free to add to my package of programs.....  before I could copy and paste receipts and get my registration codes gathered up .... I got email saying need your codes....lol.  So I sent them immediately (along with a registration code for update to pop fu). Faster than I could write them down they sent me 3 emails with the codes.  Is this great service or what?
Thank you Badgehelp for all you do.  O0
Pam :-*

I just purchased Reaper and it is registered, but by seeing this post I did not know if you purchased Spider Fighter you got Reaper for free.  The Reaper is working great for me and I am playing on level medium.  I get through the first 4 seasons, but when I start to play the next 4 seasons again my garden gets full on the first season.  Can someone let me know if you did purchased Spider Fighter you got the Reaper for free.  If so I did it backwards and purchased the Reaper first.  Thank You.
Bree

BadgeHelpOscar

If you have purchased the 99, 125 or 135 deals in the past, you can buy the new ones at a 2 for 1 price.....that is what she did today. She "added" to her package.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on April 21, 2005, 10:33:41 PM
If you have purchased the 99, 125 or 135 deals in the past, you can buy the new ones at a 2 for 1 price.....that is what she did today. She "added" to her package.

Ok, thank you Oscar I understand now how she got the Reaper free.  Thanks again.
Bree

philinuk

just wanted to say thanks to bob and oscar for helping me retrieve my codes.very fast service u guys provide.thanks a lot guys O0

CaliPogoBabe

i know aren't our fearless leaders FAB!!!  gotta love em!!  ~~HUGZZ~~    ;)

LadyDi

I would also like to extend a very big thank you to Joe at badgehelp.  Due to some difficuty I was having with two autos I purchased (my problem, not theirs), Joe graciously offered to replace them for me with two other autos.

Service like this is hard to find in today's world.  I intend to purchase other autos once I have upgraded to Microsoft XP.

Thanks again.

Diane :D

avs1roy33

Yes, thanks for the great site. I am not a cheater at all, but I love the very active forum here.

smiles29

yes  THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!  i love this site and visit it many times a day.  with some of the info i have gotten from this site, i have made my hubby scratch his head coz i have been able to get him outta some real pickles on our desktop.  i just love when he asks me how did i know that coz all i do is play pogo all day.  hehehehe.  i tell him i must just be really smart. lol lol lol lol.  i aint about to give him all my secrets.  so THANK YOU all here at pogocheats.com.   O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview