PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:16:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Popit Question & Help

Started by Sneaks,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sneaks

Ok....is it just me or is anyone else getting screwed out of Bonus tokens in Popit?  I have taken a capture of what I am talking about.  As u will see in the thumbnail below, I should of gotten 963 tokens added to my account.  But for some reason Pogo NEVER EVER adds those Bonus Tokens to my account.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Kelly

there was a thread a while back of other people saying this same thing so i guess it is happening...dunno why tho sorry

toonarmy UK

i just opened a new account out of curiosity and it wasnt giving me all tokies on that one also and it only had 50 tokies :(

pogo is ripping us off i think :'( :'(

CaliPogoBabe

i noticed this happening - everytime i play the new poppit, and my mom says it happens to her also.....  has anyone contacted pogo about it?    i don't want to raise awareness about my account, so i just deal with it......  doesn't really matter to me, for i do not care about token amount, only badges and ranks.... but my mom has token competitions with her friends, so she cares.  she refuses to use autos, and plays all the time, so maybe i will have her try and message them, for if they audit her - she is clean.  OMG i sound like i am a drug addict who cannot pass a drug test - so i don't apply for a job!!  ha ha    lol...........  hope every1 has a GREAT weekend!!

Homer

This is what another member said was pogo's reply.

Quote from: abc123abc on April 03, 2005, 06:12:32 PM
And there was another one about not turning in toens on the forum somewhere as well..

Hi Everyone!
This is in reply as to why we dont get our bonus tokies in poppitt, This proves that it is a pogo problem not an auto one!!!
Subject
why dont i get the bonus tokens in poppit when i clear the board?...

Discussion Thread
Response (Pogo Henry) 03/26/2005 02:25 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Occasionally players will experience problems with a game where the token payouts either don't work or aren't as much as they should be. This is usually due to a temporary problem with our prize server. We are automatically alerted whenever there is a problem with our prize system, and we work quickly to resolve any problems that arise.

Try playing a little bit later, and the token system should pay out properly.

Pogo Henry
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo,

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

missy

i love that they said "temporary problem."  I wonder how long temporary is.  lol

4Sho

yeah it's still jacked. Temp my butt, it has to be something with the new game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview