PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:31:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogos 1 million token giveaway and $300 spar giveaway voucher

Started by philinuk,

Previous topic - Next topic

philinuk

Enter for a chance to instantly win 1 Million Tokens and a $300 Spa Gift Certificate in the Pogo™ Million Token Giveaway. Complete your information below and you'll be on your way to winning exciting prizes from Pogo.com. Good Luck!

u enter page and u spin a wheel(like wheel of fortune lol),u can also win guest passes(wow) pogo beach towels (lol),and also club pogo subscription time or u can win nothing just like i did lol
u get 1 try a day and lasts till 11th of may
info on main pogo page O0

Carly

Motley

I'm not going to enter this contest...I keep thinking it's a way to audit a bunch of people's accounts.  Pogo's newest motto, "If we can't catch the cheaters, we'll get the cheaters to come to us."  If I wanted to enter so bad, I'd run to my mom's and make up a name on her computer and enter to my hearts content.

Pogo_Agogo

QuoteI'm not going to enter this contest...I keep thinking it's a way to audit a bunch of people's accounts.
O0

RocknRollGirl

I entered the giveaway and spun the wheel and got Nothing too.
Bree

irisheyesRsmiling

shadowlands2

Hey All...I won't be entering as this is yet another thing that us Brits can't win  :'( But I will you all lots of luck and I hope that one of you get it..But as earlier comments have said..I think it is a way for them to find out who we are and what's what..Pogo being too sneakie sneakie...And Anyhow what is $100,000,000 tokies to them?? Something's not right...God I am so suspicious in my old age LMBO :D >:D

abigail

Jeffer

>>Jeffer Pops head in from Vacation to make this comment<<

Give Pogo my personal info so they can start spamming me, or sell it to someone else?

For a chance at (Oooooh..) a MILLION tokens? 

Sorry.  I don't think so....

>>Jeffer is now back in Vacation mode and heading to nearest pub. (And yes, I'll have one for Homer and Barb...)<<

Homer

You must have been reading my mind.  :o I was going to say "Have one for me." Have fun.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Homer

gmc99ss

im sure you guys already know this, but ... here goes anyway i haven't read all the posts yet though either...

with the spinner, you can spin 3-4 times a day! yep...

spin your regular spin click next and add a fake name and email address and click submit. Only do ONE email address at a time and then once you hit submit it will take you to another spin. do that until it says you can't play anymore until the next day.

works for me... but didn't win anything. hehe

EDIT: Don't they already have all your info for when you signed up and/or won money in the past? It's not that big of a deal, you cheat, they take your tokens away if caught? big whoop, they're not gonna come arrest you for stealing invisible worthless "cash". the site's rigged anyway :)

Jeffer

>>One last Jeffer Vacation Update<<

You didn't have to fight.  I had plenty...  Some Kona Brewing Pale ales and a few Karl Stauss Red Trolleys..

Off to the Comedy Store in La Jolla Tonight.  Will keep the honor of the PC net folks....

Homer

Token Dude

Hey, you guys might want to try this. After you spin the wheel (and lose, lol) simply click the back button on your screen and spin as much as you like! Also,when they ask you to list up to five friends including their e mail, simply make up names and put your own e mail in 5 times1 Just a backup plan incase the back button doesnt work! ;)

gmc99ss

Quote from: Barbara on April 15, 2005, 07:01:14 AM
Fake names and e-mail addies for prizes you can't collect?  Sounds like an incredible waste of time to me.

No, I am not saying make fake accounts. When you do the million token spend, it asks you to refer someone. When you give them a name or email of a friend of yours they send them an invitation to pogo. when you do that you get another spin to win. you can do it I think 2 or 3 times. I sent out some real invites and got spins, and then i ran out of spins the other day and made up a fake person to send it to. i still havent won anything yet hahha

i just noticed token dude is saying exactly what I posted previously... although i didn't know about the back button.

jrp

This is just like the jackpots only a very selete few wins, for three days now on the wheel nothing LOL gl all

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview